What are the requirements to get "sr member" "active member" "well-known" member tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8TEBB

Member DIN
S410
I've noticed there are many members with the tag "well-known member" "sr member" or "active member" instead of the plain "member". Are there any other labels? What are the requirements to get these labels? Does the "active member" label go away if you go offline for a while? Just curious. I've had a look around but I can't seem to find the details anywhere.

Also, I've seen very rarely that it is possible to be part of two regiments at once. I live in very southern canada, so my closest conventions are part of the midwest. Is it still possible to be part of two regiments? Thanks!

Solution
The requirements for the various member titles are on the "Trophy Points" system on the Forums which are based on a combination of factors, things like reactions given and received, length of account, and number of posts.

The Ranks and the the associated Trophy Points scores (last time I checked) are:
New Member - 0
Jr Member - 50
Member - 100
Active Member - 200
Well-Known Member - 500
Sr Member - 1000
Master Member - 2000
Legendary Member - 5000

At this time you can only be a member of 1 Regiment. The Mantle is only written to accommodate a Member being part of 1 Regiment at a time. My understanding was that the Forum software also could only do the same. If some one is listed as a member of two regiments, it might be a glitch or...
The requirements for the various member titles are on the "Trophy Points" system on the Forums which are based on a combination of factors, things like reactions given and received, length of account, and number of posts.

The Ranks and the the associated Trophy Points scores (last time I checked) are:
New Member - 0
Jr Member - 50
Member - 100
Active Member - 200
Well-Known Member - 500
Sr Member - 1000
Master Member - 2000
Legendary Member - 5000

At this time you can only be a member of 1 Regiment. The Mantle is only written to accommodate a Member being part of 1 Regiment at a time. My understanding was that the Forum software also could only do the same. If some one is listed as a member of two regiments, it might be a glitch or an issue that FANGS will need to look into.

Upvote 4
Solution
Thank you Cadet! Good to know. Ya, i though it was one regiment only, but I spotted this today and couldn't help but wonder

2 regiments.png

Upvote 0
Here are the list of Trophies and their associated points if you are curious:

As for Phauxelate being in two Regiments at once, that is an error.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back