• Outcast Power Armor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brotherhood Power Armor

• T-51B Power Armor

• Advanced Power Armor (Enclave FO2)

• Advanced Power Armor Mk II (Enclave FO3)

• Hellfire Armor

• Other Power Armor I missed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farquaad

Jr Member
Personally, I think all of the Power Armor suits look great in their own ways, but I am just curious as to what others think. I'm working on an Enclave suit(FO3) currently, but would also like to kick out a suit of FO2 Enclave armor as well. I don't really have a large enough build to pull off the others (except the Tesla).

So what do you all think? I attached a pic of the suits that I listed for reference; and if you can think of another suit that I missed that you like, please mention it! Thanks,

--Me

[attachment=11468:2mgwapj.jpeg]

zabicvamic said:
no ones tried to make hell fire try it

It's not that I don't like the look of it, but at 6'1" and about 175, I don't think I have the build for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-51b is the oldest, coolest and most iconic power armor IMHO. The old kind of Tesla was pretty BA too with the kind of welding mask helmet.

But my number 2 for looks is the fallout 3 Advanced Mk II.

Outcast isn't exactly a power armor though. It's a paint job.

If the West-coast loyalists had something other than T-47d they would paint it the same way...folks have made mods for that too BTW.

Sigma-LS said:
T-51b is the oldest, coolest and most iconic power armor IMHO. The old kind of Tesla was pretty BA too with the kind of welding mask helmet.

But my number 2 for looks is the fallout 3 Advanced Mk II.

Yeah, I've never been as partial to the T-51b as the others. The old Tesla armor didn't have a helmet, it was just a chest piece with three rods on the shoulder. I think the Tesla from FO3 looks pretty cool, but as a costume, wouldn't be as nice since the arcing electricity is what really sets it apart from the regular enclave Mk II. Well, that and the backpack which would be quite a bt of work to make it look cool. Even though I don't have the build for it, I'd like to make a suit of the FO2 Enclave armor just as a display piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back