( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on this forum less than 4 months and already these are relatable :lol

You know you're a 405th member when
your postman has taken to leaving your numerous packages in your porch because it's easier than ringing the doorbell...

You know you're a 405th member when
you have enough foam mats to deck out a boxing gym...twice...

You know you are a 405th...
When people at work just shake their head when they see you bringing in something else weird to show off.

You know you are a 405th...
When people at work just shake their head when they see you bringing in something else weird to show off.

when the people at gamestop look at you like you a god, when you need to get another years xbox live gold card... did that one today.

when you go to the doctor because you've burn yourself with a heat gun, and they ask how and you say. "well my forearm's warped a little so I tried to slip them on while heating them up."

You know you are 405th when you call in sick to work after an obsessive night of relentless papercrafting. #wornout

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Or when you take a vacation day or two to stay home and work on your build (me last week).

Sent using Tapatalk

You know your a 405th member when you launch halo just to look at your armor without actually playing a game ;P

that and you stand in the back near the counter and don't move but when they get close you start doing the hammer dance to scare them straight.

You know you are a 405th when your cat finds a new I Fits I Sit location, and that location is curled up in a pepa Helmet that your spouse decides is to small.

IMG_20150706_123934209[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back