405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be back on Reach this weekend and hopefully shoot for a game night on Friday or Saturday ? Catch you all on live sooner than later

Thanks for playing, I had a bunch of fun!

Also, sorry I was silent, I have a mic, but chose not to use it. Maybe next time?

Edit: Toa what is your GT?

I actually just randomly ran into Ruze789 while playing the arena tonight, and it made me think about all the other 405th members that play Reach. I'm on all the time, if you want to add me my gt is Blue Solace.

It's really sad how I keep missing all these announcements, but I gotta renew LIVE anyways. I'll try to be at the next one. Atlhough....

Arioch, I'm still not getting into the Warthog with you!!! :p

Thanks for playing, I had a bunch of fun!

Also, sorry I was silent, I have a mic, but chose not to use it. Maybe next time?

Edit: Toa what is your GT?

its Toacrabman. Thats what i always use, because its easier. Also so far nobody has been able to translate it, and when I tell people they have no idea how i thought of that. Its literal meaning is hilarious.

BlueSol, good games! I actually run into a lot of random 405th people who ask if I'm from here, it's pretty surprising.

Spase and anyone else who was playing with him, I never saw anyone online! Nobody was displayed in the Active Roster, and when I tried accepting Spase's game invite it kept saying Unable to Join. I've been having a bunch of different problems with my ISP lately, I'm assuming it was tied to that.

I wanna play sometime, and my GT is in my sig. I'm online all the time, not always playing reach, but I have played quite a bit, so you should add me and play sometime.

BlueSol, good games! I actually run into a lot of random 405th people who ask if I'm from here, it's pretty surprising.

Spase and anyone else who was playing with him, I never saw anyone online! Nobody was displayed in the Active Roster, and when I tried accepting Spase's game invite it kept saying Unable to Join. I've been having a bunch of different problems with my ISP lately, I'm assuming it was tied to that.

Do you have an open NAT? I don't and I know with some people it says that for me. But it's pretty random I heard if you open your NAT it will stop happening.

I will be back on Reach this weekend and hopefully shoot for a game night on Friday or Saturday ? Catch you all on live sooner than later
oh sweet if you see me online invite
also I got to ask you something about the concept drawing I want to do of you, me, spitfire, and stranger

I was gonna get on but I cant use either of my index fingerz or thumbs (and my left pinky, but who needs those) because I got cut up pretty bad by the fiberglass while trimming it.

I would play but I broke my arm. With my current cast I can barely do anything, but on tuesday I'm getting a new cast that with allow me to do more stuff like play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back