405th Shirts Pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the good word Adam? its been couple weeks now, did you get my payment? havent heard from ya, and the list hasnt been updated.

just wanted to say i did get it on friday, love it... wore it half the day friday, and saturday (i had to, showin the 405th love)...

anyways, thanks adam for putting these great shirts out there for us. And if anyone didnt think it was worth picking one up is an idiot, once there is another run i recommend everyone picks one up... i think im gonna do 2 more on the next run.

p.s. adam was i suppose to get a lanyard in with my shirt? was that a special gift, or did you accidentally throw that in... that things sick also, it is now in charge of holding the key to my shop.

I put in a couple extra lanyards for people. White shirts and hats will be ordered in the next run. I have a few shirts left still.

would be interested by a small black t-shirt... shipping to Canada...

Just PM me with the prices... (I'll wait for next batch if you don't have any of that size anymore)

Thanks

Wasp- last i heard paypal still sucks, and you have to mail him the money... check, money order, one of those.

steelSpartan- why does he need to pm you with the price, when the price is posted on the first post? $25 for the shirt $6 for shipping.

and adam when it comes time for next batch, put me down for one of those nice green hats... ever think about doing a couple in Black?

Adam,

Are there still black shirts available? Specifically medium, but I'll take large if mediums are out.

Also, I saw hats and lanyards being mentioned? I was wondering what those look like. I didn't see any pictures in the thread.

Anyhow, as soon as you let me know you've still got some available, I'll pop the check in the mail and send if off to your address. Thanks!

Edit: Or if we're just waiting on the next batch to be made, let me know and I can go ahead and just send my payment early.

DreadMullet said:
Wasp- last i heard paypal still sucks, and you have to mail him the money... check, money order, one of those.

steelSpartan- why does he need to pm you with the price, when the price is posted on the first post? $25 for the shirt $6 for shipping.

and adam when it comes time for next batch, put me down for one of those nice green hats... ever think about doing a couple in Black?

Since I live in Canada... I will need a quote on the shipping price...

Last edited by a moderator:
payment was resent [ forgot to put my site name ] on the order ;im the 2 black m to plantersville tx

Hey Adam

Look, I don't want to be annoying or anything, but what's the story with my shirts? I've sent you an email to both of your email addresses regarding this, and no response. I just like to know if it's been sent or not... Thanks.

hey i was wondering any of the white ones were still for sale. i have a problem though i am wanting one for dragon con. so if there is anyway i could buy one when we all get there that would be great. large size...thats if Adam or someone close to him is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back