All you guitarsts, lets see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly said:
A Gibson SG! :love: That's my dream guitar in your hands... only candy apple red.

I do believe I have something quite similar to what you're referring to... hum, let's see... oh, here it is, right next to the crappy squire that we all have. I love line6 by the way, great sounds follow that name, and by great, I mean UNBELIEVABLE sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing special, but here's what I've been playing for the last year. I'm very much a novice, but I'm mostly learning how to play simple songs for the sake of my own entertainment, something to do, and prove to myself that I can. I upgraded to this from a really cheap guitar that I bought from a pawn shop that was just horrendous. It must have been broken or something, because the strings were really far away from the neck. It was really hard to play, and I almost gave up before my buddy who runs a music store gave me a deal on this:

GEDC0198.jpg

GEDC0200.jpg

Int a squire like EXACTLY like a strat? Makes the same music, botth made by fender, jut cheaper.
BTW shut up dillhole. xD (Jax)
I was just screwin around, parently I have to state that. *edited*

daftspartan said:
I do believe I have something quite similar to what you're referring to... hum, let's see... oh, here it is, right next to the crappy squire that we all have. I love line6 by the way, great sounds follow that name, and by great, I mean UNBELIEVABLE sounds.

haha I have the same SG. I keep meaning to get a pic of it but its at church. (I play in the band there.)

TwitchFMX8811 said:
haha I have the same SG. I keep meaning to get a pic of it but its at church. (I play in the band there.)

Really? It's a nice guitar, for sure, but I'm thinking about grabbing some EMG's and a line6 pedal board, just for that extra BEASTY sound, lol.
Oh, and I play guitar for my church as well. I'm in the youth band, but I'll be graduating off to college this May, so they might have to replace me sometime soon :lol:

squire is NOT a fender. its made BY Fender. the fender starat is a far better body, neck and electronics and hardware than the cheep-o strat. no serious musician woudl play out live with one. if you really want to sound good, save up 350 and buy a used strat or tele reissue.

but if youve got the cash by a schecter or PRS (which is the best IMO)

That red squire was my first guitar.

it works when youre 14 and just want to play along with your brand new green day cd.

aaaahhh...those were the days.

my first guitar was an Aria Pro II Clib Burton model 4 string bass i got on my 16th birthday.

First guitar was a ibanez RG570 with a floyd rose II tremolo, than a jackson dave mustane offset V, than a carvin kit.

all four were stolen by a coke addict in my buddies house along with his PS1 and games. so no pics.

still have the bass though. cant bring myself to sell it.

Goosebot 5000 said:
That red squire was my first guitar.

it works when youre 14 and just want to play along with your brand new green day cd.

aaaahhh...those were the days.

Does everyone start off on this path I swear to you that when I finally grew into my first Bass Guitar my very first song I taught myself was Longview by GreenDay :D, it's still my best and most favorite song to play IMO :]

The good ol' days....

Oh and Goosey, you have a very nice set of guitars there.... the first one is super secksy ^^

I havnt learned anythign new in the past few years.... I want to change from playing old school punk and 90's Alternative Rock to playing Metal... more specifically Black Metal... in 3 days i'm gonna see Opeth again in concert but this time I'm gonna consentrate on watchin the bassist..... Opeth's music deffinately isnt beginner stuff so I have to consentrate really hard lol.

Oh and I'm all self taught, I'm glad I have the ability to tune out everything and focus on one instrument when I listen to music :D

Hopefully in a few months time I can make a full transition between the old stuff to the good stuff lol ^^

(BTW, Mikael Akerfeldt = God)

Mikael Akerfeldt IS god lol...

Its funny, the first song i learned was Iron Man, but i have learned Disturbed and now more recently, i am vox/guitar for my band which is basically goregrind.

Kelly, what kind of musician have you turned me into!? :lol:

I R Magik! :D

I can get you all to do my bidding, MUAHAHAHAHAH!

(it's called being a woman lol)

EDIT: Matt, do you mean GrindCore? lol

the g-400 is a good guitar, but you shoudl upgrade to the better wood and pickups to the actual gibson SG someday.

youll love it!

shadow8136 said:
i got a stratocaster? i think...

strings.jpg

frets.jpg

fullguitar.jpg

yay more guitar playerz!

heres a little something
youreawesome.gif

I have that one too, with two pedals ( BOSS distortion, and DaneElectro metal distortion)

Jax Archillies said:
the g-400 is a good guitar, but you shoudl upgrade to the better wood and pickups to the actual gibson SG someday.

youll love it!

Well there were 3 different models there and I got the top model available. (Like the SG junior, then they had one like mine just different pickups, then mine.) And I only play in church so I really dont need much more then what I have now. Ill try and get a pick of our set up at church and put it in the other guitar thread. Since I play off the PAs those are pretty much my amps.

Heres part of my collection :D

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

The old Acoutic is one I'm actually repainting and redesigning along with the Red Washburn (the one with green faceplate) because they're like twice as old as me and they need it. ^^ And no the washburn won't stay with the green faceplate...I'm painting it too but I have to finish the fabricating first.

And heres the Acoutic up close for the art detail :D

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00779.jpg

Hope yea like them! I have more guitars and a few other instruments but I'll get those some other time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back