Am i the only one that find a huge lack of files for destiny cosplay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tijojo98

Jr Member
hi since like 3 years i searched around the internet for a collection of full armor fdo of destiny and is it jusst me or there is almost nothing available except the guy on etsy selling his files which are mostly helmet only. im not doing this thread to be rude against everyone here that takes their time to give us fantastic files for cosplay but im mostly doing this thread to make people able to show their interest to make a destiny cosplay since we are not all freehand king heheheh and maybe if we are enough we will see many armor files for cosplay for destiny 2 im pretty sure a lot of people would jump in the destiny cosplay train :D keep up the good work fellow files maker

hi since like 3 years i searched around the internet for a collection of full armor fdo of destiny and is it jusst me or there is almost nothing available except the guy on etsy selling his files which are mostly helmet only. im not doing this thread to be rude against everyone here that takes their time to give us fantastic files for cosplay but im mostly doing this thread to make people able to show their interest to make a destiny cosplay since we are not all freehand king heheheh and maybe if we are enough we will see many armor files for cosplay for destiny 2 im pretty sure a lot of people would jump in the destiny cosplay train :D keep up the good work fellow files maker
Well, it's just you...:)
Check out this thread HERE. There's a ton of Destiny stuff there. You'll have to scroll around in order to find what you're looking for, but you'll get it eventually I'm sure.

Well, there isn't a huge Destiny cosplay community - there is no website, forum or anything similar to 405th or 501st, just few smaller facebook groups... so I am not surprised at all.

It's kinda not the best place to ask for many Destiny cosplayers and files as 405th is a Halo community. I'd rather recommend joining those facebook groups as I'm sure they have more Destiny files there.
Onekura also had some files but it's down, you can ask or search on Pepakura Library... but that's all facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back