Another MA40 painted

Broadsword

For the second MA40 I decided to go with a. Bit of a custom / non game accurate paint scheme but one that gave it a more prototype feel. Lots of silvers, gun mental/ black and grey. Looks cool but I do like the pop of colour that was on the previous Longshot which I will probably do again on the next one.
IMG_1737.jpeg
IMG_1680.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg

Wow that looks insane! need to make myself one soon, hopefully I comes out half as good as yours! What paints did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Wow that looks insane! need to make myself one soon, hopefully I comes out half as good as yours! What paints did you use if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks!! The colours were mainly a lot of what i had left over. The bright silver was a metallic effect spray, i also used a matt gunmetal, matt black and the front end and ammo counter is done with a rover amethyst (like a blue/ silver pearl). It was then coated in a matt clear coat. I will get you the exact names/ brands when i get home.

Thanks!! The colours were mainly a lot of what i had left over. The bright silver was a metallic effect spray, i also used a matt gunmetal, matt black and the front end and ammo counter is done with a rover amethyst (like a blue/ silver pearl). It was then coated in a matt clear coat. I will get you the exact names/ brands when i get home.
That helps a lot I'm gonna need to make one soon, ill use yours as inspiration!

For the second MA40 I decided to go with a. Bit of a custom / non game accurate paint scheme but one that gave it a more prototype feel. Lots of silvers, gun mental/ black and grey. Looks cool but I do like the pop of colour that was on the previous Longshot which I will probably do again on the next one.
View attachment 352887View attachment 352888View attachment 352889
Looks awesome! Where did you find all the decals, are they vinyl stickers? I need to do that to my prop weapons.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back