Any Ps3 Or Wii Fans Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy99

I know this is mostly an Xbox oriented community, but does anybody here regularly play any playstation 2/3 or Wii games, if so, which ones?

I like Twilight Princess, but the puzzles and crap require too much brain power for me to be a fan.

Welcome to the foram btw.

Welcome! I play Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, and Gran Turismo on my PS2 and Wiisports on my Wii.

I got a PS3 mainly for Metal Gear Solid 4 but as it is Drakes Fortune turned out to be pretty good aswell. But alas I have played both to death and so my PS3 is now gathering dust. :cautious:
I have a Wii but it's mainly used by the wife. Although I am trying to lose 5lbs on Wii Fit atm. That game is addictive.
Oh and I have a PSP and have almost finished Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, which is a great game.
Its' the usual thing of loads of games to play but not enough time to play them.

Unfortuantly I only have a Wii. I wanted a 360, but my parents wouldn't let me.:cautious: But Wii can still somtimes be good.

I got both and I like em both. My 360 keeps DYING >:\ I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma, MGS4, and Lego INdy on my PS3. I have loads of games for my Wii :D And Wii fit freaking rocks and it works! I've lost 8 pounds and gained 2 lbs of lean muscle :)

Skullcandy Girl said:
And Wii fit freaking rocks and it works! I've lost 8 pounds and gained 2 lbs of lean muscle :)
I'm still waiting for my email to tell me they're in stock. :(

Anyway, I have a PS2 only because I wanted to play the Final Fantasy games which I've been a fan of since the first one came out on NES.

I have a Wii as well. Wii Mario-Cart is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got a PS3 at the house recently. It's a slick little system. I browse the web on it if I'm too lazy to turn on the PC XD

Free wi-fi inside is a major plus. Just wish it had a *few* more games. In time I guess :)

Awesome guys, Metal Gear Solid 4 is such an amazing game, that whole series is in my opinion. Ive also heard great things about Wii Fit, after reading what you guys had to say about it, I think ill give it a try. Also, the people who lost weight on Wii Fit, did you actually have a routine, or did you just play nonstop? I have no idea how the game works, lol.

I have a Wii my bro has a 360 we just got rockband for it YAY!!! anyway i like to play any nintendo game on my wii i want wiifit to but dont have the money :cautious:

i have a wii. waiting to find a wii fit. but i also love to play mario kart. but other than halo games on the 360 i love COD4 and BF Bad Company and GTA 4

Saying this stuff on a microsoft (extreme) fanboy forum can get you killed...

J/K, :p
But still, i think the question is obvious, not many ps3 fans here, i mean, when you spend 1000usd on armor, you are usually loyal to your own console ;)

-Fin(n)ish

Gamer: I eat higher protein meals, with veggies, and healthy snacks, I eat about 6 times a day. I've cut my sweet intake by 98%.... yeah Ineed the occassional ice cream or people would die... I do it every day for at least 30 minutes. I do minimum of 10 minutes of Yoga, then I alternate every other day between 20-30 minutes of Strength, and Cardio. It tracks all your progress and ya can set fitness goals :)

It works pretty well! Heheh Wii fit even wishes ya Happy Birthday hahahaha!

I play Call of duty 4 on my ps3, and motorstorm.

On my wii, I have legend of zelda, cooking mama, red steel, wii sports. So far zelda has been the best game I've played on any nintendo system, I loved it. Cooking mama, that's more fun when you have friends over for a party.

I have a wii only. I want to get a 360 but... I end up buying more games for the wii with most of my money. As long as the wii has some games like resident evil or the up coming The Conduit, then I'm fine owning just a wii.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Gamer: I eat higher protein meals, with veggies, and healthy snacks, I eat about 6 times a day. I've cut my sweet intake by 98%.... yeah Ineed the occassional ice cream or people would die... I do it every day for at least 30 minutes. I do minimum of 10 minutes of Yoga, then I alternate every other day between 20-30 minutes of Strength, and Cardio. It tracks all your progress and ya can set fitness goals :)

It works pretty well! Heheh Wii fit even wishes ya Happy Birthday hahahaha!

Agreed.
I'd say Wii Fit even works great if you lead a adverage/not so healthy life style (within reason).
I go on it every other day and so long as you stay on it for half an hour or more it works a treat.
Things like the Hula-hoops and jogging really give you a good work out. Plus you get a good laugh out of watching someone else do them. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii has many good games (these are the ones I own and find good):

Rayman Raving Rabbids (multiplayer is best)
Mario Kart (multiplayer is best)
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy (very good)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (must have)

and then obviously all the gamecube stuff, eg. Zelda - The WindWaker (most excellent)
List of the best 25 GC games (so says ign)... wtf, gc had a metal gear solid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back