Armor trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUTE

Is anyone in here willing to trade somthing for a full suit? I have two kids and im in the military housing dont really have space for toxic chemicals to air out n such.

If anyone wants to trade please let me know.

Trading suits isn't really what this place is meant for, It's more of a community that learns together how to make armor. If you want a suit, look on ebay or something, but for the most part that is not what this site is about.

Trading suits isn't really what this place is meant for, It's more of a community that learns together how to make armor. If you want a suit, look on ebay or something, but for the most part that is not what this site is about.
True, but we do have a classifieds section which is probably what MUTE is looking for. (But im not sure if you can post there without infantryman status)

My suggestion to you? Find a way to make it work and make the suit yourself. I would be lying if I said that you wouldn't rob yourself of some great experiences by buying already made armor. Savor the process and be proud of your own work. That is really what makes this all worth it.

i say you try to build a suit. you can probably do the project with the kids to get them interested. as for the toxic chemicals, there are some non-toxic products out there that do the same.
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back