Banana's ODST Helmet Pepakura FINISHED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm gonna quit for the night. Will finish the top parts tomorrow morning. Hopefully the whole thing will be fabricated by the end of this week.

Finished with the folds on the right side of the helmet.

Because I need to work fast on the gluing, I need another pair of hands. I'm also starving to death, cause I haven't eaten in like 3 days cause of this damn project. Anyway, I'll have some pics of the finished top of the helmet in like <1 hour.

MGQBI.jpg

Here's the full top helmet.
uwPGk.jpg

Another angle.

nice... but i really advise you do the folds on the outside... what you are doing is fine and will probably work, but with the folds on the outside it will be much eaisier to work with

(just a suggestion)

I would...

But this is exactly how it does it, or I'll have an insideout helmet lol.

The valley folds would have to switch places with the mountains for it to work correctly.

Oh well.

Some of you flaps are on the outside now? Why are you switching styles? Also, it could be just the picture, but the helmet actually looks a bit small.

Some of you flaps are on the outside now? Why are you switching styles? Also, it could be just the picture, but the helmet actually looks a bit small.
I'm not lol, it's just an easier way to glue it.

And that's the picture, it fits my head perfectly, and I have a pretty large head lol

f5EDY.jpg

Updated. Basically, I did the little rim around the top of the visor and the bottom of the top of the helmet.
aeNmC.jpg

Another angle. The flash makes it look like night =/

I have a question about the visor.

There are solid lines ON the visor itself, waht do I do about those? Just ignore them or do I do something with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back