Blue Team chat-prepare for the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebus!
Your story contradicts itself boy. You say you were an orphan since you were 3 but your dad died in Iraq last year?
Sorry to tell you, I suggested this a WHILE back, before I was gone for a while.

OK, LISTEN!!!!!!!!!! Stop fighting over this. Ares, everyone has their own place on Blue Team. You are the forum leader, TheBlue is the information guy, and i need more people to help be "mentors". Blue Team is a place for people who need help, and can get it. NOT EVERYONE CAN BE LEADER!! We have spots open for "mentors", but everyone that wants to be one, needs to email me to join Blue Team first. Even you Ares, email me. MrSniper19 is our first official member, so congrats to him. Now lets pull it togather, and act mature.

P.S- If you hate blue, then make your own Red group! Geez!

405th rules!!!!!(just to be on topic)

You say the word leader too losely. You are the forum creator, and site owner. I am Blue Team creator and owner. Now, no more fighting. Lets get some more members.

Ares said:
Stop it you guys.
I only see me, Blue and Beowulf...so feel free to join and discuss.

Hey I joined too!

beowulf said:
i need more people to help be "mentors".(just to be on topic)

I would be willing to be a "mentor"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentor positions will be given out once we have enough members.

I will also be gone for a week on vacation, so everything is to be directed to TheBlue. Thanks!

Blue Team has a myspace, and a google forum. We want to push for our own forum on this site, so help out be P.Ming Adam about it.

Long live Blue Team!!!! :mrgreen:

beowulf said:
Mentor positions will be given out once we have enough members.

I will also be gone for a week on vacation, so everything is to be directed to TheBlue. Thanks!

Blue Team has a myspace, and a google forum. We want to push for our own forum on this site, so help out be P.Ming Adam about it.

Long live Blue Team!!!! :mrgreen:

I still think there should be a Red Team... -.-...

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooooo Hooooooo I'm 16... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

I having a feeling a red team will becoming along soon. And maybe we can fight in a box canyon in the middle of no where. Or at events... hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back