Bondo's Camo Odst Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondo

Jr Member
I moved topic to Pepakura and Cardboard armor. If someone could delete this topic thanks.<<<<<<<-----------------------LLOOOOKK

lookin good dude! keep up the good work! and i like how your making something original and making something that has great potential to be cool.

Gearsofhalo said:
lookin good dude! keep up the good work! and i like how your making something original and making something that has great potential to be cool.

I agree with gearsofhalo.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good and may i ask what kind of camo like are you going to do an effective camo or just the basic woodland that everybody would reconigze

Gearsofhalo said:
@ mc hammer time---what can I say, it looks like noble one's got some good taste! lol

I was about to make some flame post about double posting and then i was like, wait a sec, thats a different guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Update I've painted the shin tell me what yall think.[attachment=10534:picture 48.jpg][attachment=10535:picture 49.jpg][attachment=10536:picture 53.jpg]

Looks good man, but damn you for taking my idea to do camo...

Although, I am going to take my old set of ABU's I still have from when I left the service and use them, and paint my ODST to match...so you're not taking my idea completely :p

Looks awesome, though I'm sort of doing the opposite of you, with Urban Camo BDU under black armour. I'll be painting a couple of panels camo too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back