Build Thread Halo Infinite Armor

TechMav

"When you get into a hobby, just sample things, try this and that, see what you like"
... HAH

So first real build, and I've got two full sets of Halo Infinite armor on the build sheet. Currently about 3 days into printing, and just finished one full leg (boot, calf, knee, and thigh). Mainly for sizing purposes, since one set is for SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) (aka the wife). Made the mistake of estimating out the time involved, and just for printing one set, I'm looking at about 23 days non-stop (doesn't include the helmet). At least I have time to fish this before next DragonCon (of course, I just cursed myself by saying that).

I never do things by halves...

SWMBO? I'm not that bad, right? RIGHT!?
We are using the Galactic Armory files with some modifications for printability, thanks to TechMav, and likely a few parts that I'll be designing myself.

Current build itinerary.

Armor
Me: Recon or Commando variant
TechMav: Undecided; I think EOD works well for him, though.

Tech: Radios, chilled water cooling, lights.

Weapons: Undecided.

I am seriously considering modeling a Grav-Hammer using a few things we learned when making Rory Mercurys Halbrid a few months back. The good and bad of that is I tend to go heavy with the details in my sculpts

As Squixxy pointed out, she seems to think the EOD helmet would work for me, and will probably do the Recon helmet for her. Of course, there's nothing that says I can't do multiple helmets...

... as if I don't have enough to print already...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back