Bungie Teaser Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN-430 said:
NOTE: The post time was 7:07

This is pretty much all I've gathered in an hour or so.

*EDIT* Maybe this has something to do with ONI, because look at what SI says here:

\ RECEPIENT: PROWLER “TOKYO RULES” [COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]

prowlers were used in Oni, and TOKYO, last time I checked, Oni was a Japanese based game from Bungie.

For all we know, this could have no relation to Halo... But we will just have to wait and see. I bet you we will get our answers on the B-Day of Halo 3 (September 25th)
ONI was a great game, i had no idea it was bungie who made it till i got really into halo (post halo 2).
Good theory about them saying something on the halo B'day, but i doubt all will be revealed, we will probably just get some more cryptic clues :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
so i was searching some stuffs about armour perms and i found this

Although Bungie has consistently stated that Halo 3 was the last game in the trilogy, having ever ruled out possible Halo games in the same story line being released in the near future, an interview by MTV with Don Mattrick (Senior Vice President of Microsoft's Xbox division) revealed that Bungie's game is at the very least Halo-related, and that it is not Bungie's collaborative efforts on Halo Wars or Halo: Chronicles, but a "new" game.

Although a proper announcement was meant for July 16th, 2008 at E3, it was canceled by Microsoft because they wanted to focus on games by first-party developers that were coming out in 2008 - criteria which the Bungie project did not fit. It was also stated by Microsoft that they did not want to further lengthen their press conference so as not to stretch the attention span of the attendees, and that they wished to give the new Halo project an event of its own to release details on it [1][2][3].

The most popular rumor surrounding this new title is that it's a squad-based shooter in the Halo universe with the player filling the role of a Marine commander[4]. This could be the reason why Christian Allen, a former Marine and Red Storm employee who worked on the Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six series, joined Bungie in early 2007.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/New_Bungie_Halo_Project

On August 22nd 2008, Bungie said in a Friday update: "We’ve of course heard the gums flapping on the Internet that Bungie is making more Halo stuff. We’ve never said that we’re finished with Halo 3; in the Edge acceptance video, we confirmed that the ride isn’t over." [6]

dunno if people already knew or posted bout it but eyyy waddaheck

i unno

weve seen this before

and it sucked being up until 5 am waiting for responses on what was heppening. dont get your hopes up until the last min. because when you find out nothings going to happen it sucks after all this anticipation =.=
IF it is what i read on halo wiki a squad based marine shooter, told by a differant prospective. theres one thing i would love for it to be. The invasion of the colonies. and go more indebt on it. i read that the next halo game IS suppose to be alot more blodyer and more ugglyer than the first 3 and def. not for the youngins. if this IS it, im already going to love it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTogusa @ Sep 21 2008, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nice find Stig.

Here's the manuscript from that page:

"<\\> UNSC OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

<\\> CLASSIFIED SIGNALS ARCHIVE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ OPENED PER OFFICIAL REQUEST [DARE.V.500341(S1)]

\ SOURCE: URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE A.I. [SUPERINTENDENT]

>> NOTATION KEYWORD SEARCH: “EMERGENCY” “DATA” “CORRUPTION”
>> (...) ~ QUERY RUNNING
>> (..)
>> (.) \ VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLOWS...

[SUPERINTENDENT]: “METROPOLITAN EMERGENCY!”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “METROPOLITAN EMERGENCY!”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “METROPOLITAN EMER--!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “We know. Personnel are en route. Can you--”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “DETOUR! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “--put Kinsler on the line?”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: [UNITELLIGIBLE > DOG GROWLING(?)]
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “Sorry, what?”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “BE A HERO! REPORT VIOLATORS!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “Oh, come on... ”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “METROPOLITAN EMER--!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “Listen. We have a report of core data corruption.”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “I need you to upload your--”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “PARDON OUR DUST!”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER] “--logs for the last twenty-four hours!”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “KEEP IT CLEAN!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: [UNINTELLIGIBLE > PROFANITY (?)]
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “We're sending a team, alright?”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “Until they arrive, all additional comm needs to route through me.”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “Repeat and acknowledge.”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “OBEY POSTED LIMITS!”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “YIELD TO UPHILL TRAFFIC!”
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: “I'll take that as a ‘yes’...”
[SUPERINTENDENT]: “PLEASE REMAIN CALM!”

\ ~ QUERY COMPLETE

\ ARCHIVE CLOSED \>"

Very Ilovebees-ish. This interested me: RECEPIENT: PROWLER “TOKYO RULES” [COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]
The Tokyo Game show is coming up soon (maybe this coming weekend?). Maybe unveiling the new game there?</div>

Sounds like something out of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Brilliant book, I KNOW Joe reads it.

SPARTAN-430 said:
*EDIT* Maybe this has something to do with ONI, because look at what SI says here:

prowlers were used in Oni, and TOKYO, last time I checked, Oni was a Japanese based game from Bungie.

For all we know, this could have no relation to Halo... But we will just have to wait and see. I bet you we will get our answers on the B-Day of Halo 3 (September 25th)

ONI is a Halo term. Office of Naval Intelligence. Prowlers are sleek UNSC ships that only ONI special ops use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which are radar-invisible when using less than 15% of power (If I remember right)
They are used to recover data, and possible survivors and such.

Also, I don't know if I said it earlier, but Gameindusty.biz said that Microsoft was claiming to have 3 or 4 teams working on different halo games.

beware the dawn is coming!!! thats what i say when my wife calls me to tell me shes coming home..... her common favorite sayin it "before the butt crack of me"

Maybe they could be making extension pack for Halo, like...downloadable mid-game levels or something...like The Army of Two and Mass Effect have got.

I'm really tired of all bungies garbage to be honest. I love their games, but their suspense just annoys me. Sure it's clever and all, but it's also really annoying. I'm a diehard bungie fan, but this sort of stuff really irritates me, it's about as useless as the pre-halo stuff which turned out to be all but meaningless. They have no intent to give anything away until a game actually launches except for more or less useless scraps but they constantly bait us regardless.. I'm done with bungie hype until they officially anounce a new game, and even then it will be very limitted it hits the shelves. I love bungie and all they've done, but speculating on them has been the most unrewarding thing ever. Can't wait for the new project, but I'm done looking for secret messages or signs.

WOOT! more bungie crptic messages:
<\\> UNSC OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
<\\> TAC-OPS LOGISTICS DATABASE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ * PRIORITY! * RESOURCE RE-ALLOCATION REQUEST

>> SENT: [DARE.V.500341(S1)]
>> RECEIVED: HEAVY CRUISER “SAY MY NAME” [SMN.ACTUAL]

\ PARTIAL VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLOWS...

[SMN.ACTUAL]: “The situation on the ground isn’t my concern.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I understand, Admiral. But I need --”
[EXPLOSION (4.0098s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > PANIC(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Empty archer pods six through twelve!”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Ready the MAC, and come about!”
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > INSUBORDINATION(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “It may have passed us, Lieutenant, but it’s still in range.”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Come about. And shoot it in the ass.”
[EXPLOSION (2.3482s)]
[STATIC (3.8761s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > COMPLIANCE(?)]
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Admiral, about my squad?”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I’ve forwarded their NCO’s name to your --”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Enough, Captain!”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “If I survive this attack..."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “I will deploy per my orders from Fleet HQ!”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Sir. I don’t report to Fleet.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “And the men I want? Now they don’t either.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Please. Read my request.”
[STATIC (2.8179s)]
[EXPLOSION (3.0194s)]
[STATIC (7.4501s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Didn’t think you S1 types ever left your cave.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “Desperate times...”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “Alright, Captain. You’ve got your squad.”
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “If I survive the attack."
[EXPLOSION (2.9016s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: “And right now? That’ll take a genuine act of God.”
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: “I’ll see what I can do.”

\ ~ REQUEST COMPLETE
\ DATABASE CLOSED \>
They mention the spartan 1's, hints that the next game could be a prequel?
WOOT bungie hype rush!

Volkov- I'm the exact opposite, i love bungie's way of giving us cryptic clues and slight hints.

2dua1b8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back