Caminus Prime's ODST Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a hell of a while since I updated progress over on the 405th, just so much easier to post on Instagram. So I've completely overhauled my suit at least twice since posting my build initially over here. Its since been revamped for OZCC in Sydney back in September 2017 where I changed up how i had the whole thing was holding together and it looked amazing after that. Unfortunately the original helmet I was working on got ruined, way too many air bubbles and it turned out crap so I later build a new one and actually got it ready for RTX earlier this month! more on that soon but the old one I'm considering making a video destroying the thing since its beyond repair.

Heres all 3 versions of the suit so far, Left was supanova sydney june 2017, Middle OZCC sydney september 2017, Right RTXsydney Febuary 2018:

ZTdSa0o.jpg

I actually did a photo shoot in the armour after that overhaul back in early January thanks to whereisdanielle who found some photographers who wanted some cosplayers for a shoot which was a great day and their photos turned out amazingly, Also to note i got the Assault rifle from Mawrtron who was getting rid of it and i think it works well with my suit. check these out:
08886wK.jpg

aJ19zQc.jpg

NH55PLC.jpg

RTX was when I went into overdrive and pumped out my ODST helmet and repaired a halo 3 EVA / redvsblue meta helmet, I didn't even get to sleep before the convention after touching up the suit but it was worth it. Biscuitprops and myself even got to meet Burnie at the convention which was just awesome. Got some great photos at that convention.

3ksN3PF.jpg

COt36Ri.jpg

QRdVcbV.jpg

1Mwvgjv.jpg

03L45iD.jpg

MxDggEA.jpg

I've still got a ton i want to do to this suit before i call it done. Got myself a 3D printer and going to be touching up a lot of parts when I get more space to work with around april/may after moving.
My current project is something else a little more Legendary which I need to get done by June supanova. Ill make a post for it eventually and ill wrap this update up here but here's a look at my current Halo 5 Masterchief build.
If you want to stay up to date with my works check out my Instagram Caminus_Prime
Thanks for checking out this thread! until next time.

8cnirPv.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back