Want to Buy Commission for an master Chief suit based off Halo infinite/ TV show

Buy now for 1 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hello
Thank you for taking your time to read

I’m looking at having a master chief costume made for me. Would it be possible for someone to make it for me? If so feel free to reply so I can respond to you.

Im based in the UK and my budget is around 1500GBP - 2000 USD

Kind regards

Last edited:
Hello, I have moved your thread into The Marketplace, which is the appropriate section for Want to buy and want to commission threads.

Can you please provide more details, such as what build materials, what time frame, what budget, and your approximate location so makers might know if they are able to assist you?

Hello, I have moved your thread into The Marketplace, which is the appropriate section for Want to buy and want to commission threads.

Can you please provide more details, such as what build materials, what time frame, what budget, and your approximate location so makers might know if they are able to assist you?
Hello. So I’m not entirely sure what the suits are made from. Due to loads of people using different materials.

How do I update it?

IF you are unable to edit your original post, just make a another post here with the required information.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back