The thighs are done! Woot!

Attachments

• rn_image_picker_lib_temp_7be543da-8796-4414-a1e0-a44944f58b3b.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_7be543da-8796-4414-a1e0-a44944f58b3b.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 56
  • rn_image_picker_lib_temp_8708aea7-0b34-4bd5-bc9b-d3fb5b8a08d1.jpg
    rn_image_picker_lib_temp_8708aea7-0b34-4bd5-bc9b-d3fb5b8a08d1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 40
Update Time ! Here's the shin armor + Knee, I feel like the both seems too small?

Edit:After adding the knee piece on me while wearing the shin armor, it all looks good!

Attachments

• Leg5.jpg
    Leg5.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Leg4.jpg
    Leg4.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Leg3.jpg
    Leg3.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Leg2.jpg
    Leg2.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 36
  • LEg1.jpg
    LEg1.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Knee.jpg
    Knee.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Knee1.jpg
    Knee1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Always a pleasure to see another fellow ODST. I discovered your thread a little bit late but I'm glad I did. You did an amazing job on your suit. It just looks so good.

That is awesome! Did you use files from a pepakura model? Some pieces look like they could be from the files I've been using.

You did a great job, man! It looks really good. I would never dare to attempt working with foam.

That is awesome! Did you use files from a pepakura model? Some pieces look like they could be from the files I've been using.
Yeah, i"ve been using the Pep files, though some of the files were hell for me (Forearms was a struggle to unfold since I had to change the measurement in the X , it then <<destroyed>> the entire model, I had to piece it back together, it took me around 2 hours :lol:

You did a great job, man! It looks really good. I would never dare to attempt working with foam.
Foam is nice Tbh, the thing I like about it is if you screw up a piece, no biggies, you start over and you don't lose a lot of money compared to a bad print (See pics ), It was my first time printing an armour piece and I had forgotten to scale it in the slicer :lol:...
But!! Some of the foam scaling was pure hell for me since pepaKura would freak out and ''Destroy" the model, I had to piece back the entire forearm armour together.

I'm currently starting to print a new armour!

This time It'll be a Reach ODST but with a touch of Gravemind love!

Attachments

• Too big.jpg
    Too big.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yeah, scaling can be a struggle. I seem to have gotten lucky with scaling on my armor, everything worked at 100% with no adjustments, although the ankle is just a little tight. I'm planning to add some strategically placed EVA foam in a few spots.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back