Status
Not open for further replies.
$4.50 CAD for a Vallejo bottle, $8ish CAD for a 312g spray can. Yup.

I could also send a care package down your way. Also, how do you know how big my thumbs are?
Sounds like a plan! I'll send you a care package as well. Plasti-Dip is always tough to find at reasonable prices in Canada, correct?

I’d like get an airbrush set up as well. I feel you can have more control over your colors and patterns vs spray paint (once you know how to use it of course) . I’m sure there’s a learning curve with it just like everything else

I’d like get an airbrush set up as well. I feel you can have more control over your colors and patterns vs spray paint (once you know how to use it of course) . I’m sure there’s a learning curve with it just like everything else
I've actually had the thing for about a year, and I haven't used it until now, lol.

You have waaaayy more control over the color and paint. Buy a type of paint at the store but don't like the shade? Mix a little bit of grey. Too thick? Add a little thinner. So much better than spray paint.

The learning curve isn't too bad...I wish I had a single-action airbrush rather than a double-action, it just gets tough to use. So when you get one, I would recommend a single-action airbrush. They're cheaper, too.

I've actually had the thing for about a year, and I haven't used it until now, lol.

You have waaaayy more control over the color and paint. Buy a type of paint at the store but don't like the shade? Mix a little bit of grey. Too thick? Add a little thinner. So much better than spray paint.

The learning curve isn't too bad...I wish I had a single-action airbrush rather than a double-action, it just gets tough to use. So when you get one, I would recommend a single-action airbrush. They're cheaper, too.
Notice I said "When you get an airbrush" rather than "If you get an airbrush" ;)

Sounds like a plan! I'll send you a care package as well. Plasti-Dip is always tough to find at reasonable prices in Canada, correct?

Plastidip averages like $21/can locally. It's terrible. Barge cement is just not sold here. Cross border cosplay poison trade I guess is what we're setting up.

Sweet new avatar by the way.

OOOHH, and i'll send you both a bag of pineapple licorice! TurboCharizard, SI3RRA 117. You've probably never heard of it before, but it is probably the best candy I've ever had. I try to share it with whoever I can, every time I find it, I buy it. It's only sold in Australia and is super rare. World Market occasionally has it and you can only buy it in bulk off of amazon.

OOOHH, and i'll send you both a bag of pineapple licorice! TurboCharizard, SI3RRA 117. You've probably never heard of it before, but it is probably the best candy I've ever had. I try to share it with whoever I can, every time I find it, I buy it. It's only sold in Australia and is super rare. World Market occasionally has it and you can only buy it in bulk off of amazon.
Sounds interesting .... not a big fan of licorice but I like pineapple. So I’m game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back