Destiny Firteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivalablake89

Been really busy lately with builds, but sometimes I need to step away from work and enjoy the simple things like blowing the hell out of some Fallen and Vex.

Anyways Been playing Destiny a lot in my spare time and been looking for other 405th members who play that might want to join in the fun and link up and talk shop, plus I've been trying to get a fire team together to try and take on the newly updated Nightfall Strikes, and raids.

I'm usually on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 6 to 10 pm EST and my GT is vivlablake892 and play on XBOX one.

Reporting for duty sir, what can I carry you through this time. ;) Also, should mention that were on Xbox One, just in case some people get confused.

Reporting for duty sir, what can I carry you through this time. ;) Also, should mention that were on Xbox One, just in case some people get confused.

Good call Schankz, ladies and gentlemen I would like you to meet the man who has gotten me this far, and will most likely be fire team leader. Sorry I left you out on the introductory post brother... :whistle:

Hey no problem brother, this is a good chance to start getting a raid team together, maybe even try establishing a 405th clan on Destiny. And for anybody on the same platform that are interested we'd be happy to take you through anything if your level isn't high enough.

You can add me if you want , but i am usually gone for 2 weeks then home for 1 week. I am usually on from 6pm till ??? I usually main a titan but ihave been bringing up my warlock. Both are 399 while my hunter is 396, also i have never ever finished any raid some i havent even stepped in side of.

Xbone
LEEROYJENKINS76

Sounds great Crimmson ,You'll be getting a friend request tonight. Hopefully we can get you to dip your toes in some raid action, we can definitely use your light level!

I have a group of multiple people, and we are always looking for people for raids and whatnot. Also on Xbox One. I'm actually the lowest main of our group at 386 on a hunter

GT is C1D Highwind

I have a group of multiple people, and we are always looking for people for raids and whatnot. Also on Xbox One. I'm actually the lowest main of our group at 386 on a hunter

GT is C1D Highwind

You will most likely be hearing from me in the next week or so ;)

Well I thought that would take longer. I played most of today and I am light level 376. Should be able to raid with you guys soon if you are still down.

PerniciousDuke what did you do to get your light level up so quickly? Just strikes? I just got back into playing and need to power my light up from 311.

ZP180 I think me and the other guys would be more then happy to help you out ;) Schankerz started carrying me around at light level 320 so we can get you up to par pretty quickly. If you want send me a friend request on XB my GT is vivalablake892.

I concur, I won't be on much this week due to my suit being in its final stages of completion, but send us a friend request and we can help you whenever you see us on, my GT is Schankerz.

ZP180 — Yes, I did strikes. I YouTube'd how to level up quickly. You do slightly different things depending on what light level bracket you are in. Strikes are always good though. Doing quests/bounties for your faction is always good too.

One tip to consider is the cryptarch.. Don't decrypt Purples (or Oranges) until you're level 365. Blues alone will get you to level 365 and then you'll be glad you have those uncrypted purples.

No matter what you decrypt do them one at a time. If it is even one level higher than your current gear put it on (including guns that you don't like) before decrypting the next item. And don't care about what you look like or item stats, the only thing that is important is the light level untill end game. You'll be wasting materials if you start infusing early on.

Below 320 you want to buy gear too. Buy 1-3 key 350 items that you like, helmet, chest, ghost, primary. Keep an eye out for Xur for that on Friday and Saturday.

GT: PerniciousDuke

Last edited:
PerniciousDuke what did you do to get your light level up so quickly? Just strikes? I just got back into playing and need to power my light up from 311.

I havent done any raids and i am at light level 399. Iron banner and the archon in the waste land are your friends big time. The archons forge drops alot of engrams, be sure you have highest level gear on before decryting. Iron banner rewards you regardless of how good you did i.e. igot 24 kills and got motes two rounds later got a heavy and armor with only 8 kills. Pop a 3 of coins as well. Strikes get you to 385 and faction gets you to 390 but exotics go all the way to 400 3 of coins is a good option. All this takes a while though

If anyone wants help on strikes or is maybe looking for a raid player, I now have a 390 hunter and 374 titan. My hunter has been through both normal and hard raid including challenge mode.

If you have multiple characters, infuse old high level gear from other classes to get them up there.

If anyone wants help on strikes or is maybe looking for a raid player, I now have a 390 hunter and 374 titan. My hunter has been through both normal and hard raid including challenge mode.

If you have multiple characters, infuse old high level gear from other classes to get them up there.
You can infuse other classes gear? Like gobble up a hunter helmet and put it into a titan helmet?? This changes everything!! :D

I should be on this weekend and would be down for strikes. I'll PM you to see about the time of day you play.

You can infuse other classes gear? Like gobble up a hunter helmet and put it into a titan helmet?? This changes everything!! :D

I should be on this weekend and would be down for strikes. I'll PM you to see about the time of day you play.

That's right! my titan was originally a 186 but when I infused my hunter gear it brought it up significantly.

I'm EST (from Michigan) and am usually on in the evenings, schedule permitting of course (I have 2 jobs, and in martial arts on some evenings).

Usually on the weekends, I'm on at 3PM EST Saturdays, and some Sundays (those days I'm usually gaming on my PC or plan to use those for Youtube recording days).

Also, for anyone interested, there is a free app for your phone called Ishtar Commander. It will harvest engrams for you, transfer items between characters and vault, and stuff like that. it's a handy little tool that I and all of my friends run. prevents from trips to the tower when switching characters.

Also, for anyone interested, there is a free app for your phone called Ishtar Commander. It will harvest engrams for you, transfer items between characters and vault, and stuff like that. it's a handy little tool that I and all of my friends run. prevents from trips to the tower when switching characters.

Huh, I use the Destiny App to transfer stuff around characters and the vault, but I didn't think it could decrypt engrams.. I'll have to check out the Ishtar one. Thanks!

Saturday sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back