1st Build Doc Reapers MK V Spartan ft. Hazop Helmet and Shoulders

Doc Reaper

I started using the armorsmith program to start getting the designs together for my armor ideas. So, far it has been relatively easy to navigate with the help of the tutorial videos on their site and some tinkering. The files from the armory are super helpful too.

I attached what I have so far, feel excited :D

There was a file for the Mk V boots but it was hard to shape the dimensions properly to the mannequin. Other than that I feel the rest was pretty straightforward. I tried to leave some room for clothing on the fitting. This is the Hazop helmet and shoulders with Mk V everything else. I might end up using different shoulders to reflect my multiplayer spartan from infinite better.

Armorsmith.hazop.mkv.test1.jpeg

There were some measurements that I had to adjust for the different parts because I realized that I had left a little too much room in between my skin and the armor. I feel like it is more proportional now.
hazop 2.jpeg

That aside, I started cutting out some of the patterns. I have to go back and re-figure out what the difference between mountain and valley lines are and how to identify them on the prints. I know some lines you need to fold, crease or something called a bevel cut? I might as well have been born yesterday with how green I am with this process, but I realllyyyyy want to finally build my spartan armor like I have been telling myself since 2019. Once all the cutouts are done and I figure out the dimensions for the boots then I can figure out which parts I want to make out of foam. Another struggle I have is figuring out if I am better off trying to do the paper craft with hardening method or just to find a 3-D printer for rent for the parts I want to be more durable than flexible.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back