Dragon*con 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
I agree with Magnum, we should open a Hotel Booking thread and keep track of Who has rooms, How many people can we cram into that room, and Who is staying in what room.

And dedicate each room as "Group A, Group B.." and so forth.

If you all agree on this, I'd be glad to open up a thread and keep it well Organized and Updated :]
Already taken care of... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Getting a hotel room has got to be the most important thing....

No matter what my life situations are, I am NOT missing D*Con next year. I'll put aside $200 a month from here on out. I will be booking my hotel room within the next 2 months, if anyone wants to bunk and split the cost, PM me so we can start planning NOW.

Rowan, if you do make the overseas trip, i'll have room for ya no matter what. Cuz yous mah brotha from anotha motha, son! :]
Cheers Kelly, my sista from anotha miss's. you've got a new PM ;)
Also, if i cant get a place in the Hyatt, what’s the next best (as In craziest, most parties etc..) hotel?

Rowan, according to my searching... the "party" hotels are the Hyatt and the Marriott. I'm trying to get a room in the Hyatt so lets start plannin that out together (PMs).

@Magnum: iight son, if you need a hand lemme know :]

Rob said:
Be sides No ONE did any thing wrong some how could I PM one person.
Spelling get a life. If you know me at all you know I am dyslexic your lucky I can spell 405 :mad:

i know how that goes. Just why couldnt they picked a way easier word to spell. Spelling dyslexia takes for ever even with spell check

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Rowan, according to my searching... the "party" hotels are the Hyatt and the Marriott. I'm trying to get a room in the Hyatt so lets start plannin that out together (PMs).

@Magnum: iight son, if you need a hand lemme know :]

My recommendation would be the Hyatt personally. For what you lose in elevator issues and slight overcrowding you gain in the premiere bar in the hotel group and a hotel FULL of room parties, a lot of which I ended up in this past con. It's amazing how much travel and accent can give you... ;)

That said, if you can get into the International Tower early enough, you're golden!

ohhhh its not fair! I can't ever come to dragon con,, cos i live too far away and i havnt heard anything about there being one of these things in britain :( are there any other pink spartan costumes that go?

i just joined here in august, and i read up on D*con 08 before it occured. i would really like to help out with getting next years together if i can. Unfortunately that is my most important year of highschool, senior year. I will do my best to try and get there next year, and if not next year for sure 2010 after i graduate. but the walkie talkies, emergency repair stuff etc. is all great ideas, but there needs to be a central place to communicate at high speed. best of luck getting next years together if i cannot make it, but i will be sure to make it in '10. Anyone know of some con's in the northeast? Philly, NYC, Boston?

I know they have the NY comic con I'm planning on going there. There's a lot of cons around NY and NJ that I go too. Animenext and Otakon but not sure if you want to go to those because there more for anime then gaming.

Word. Next time i'm planning to visit one of my houses in Nother New Jersey, I'll have to look this stuff up. Is there any big cons in Vermont during the x-mas season? I'll be up there this year....

gamerguy55 said:
O.O Looky what I found: http://www.midohiocon.com/

It might be a little too late to do anything this year, though. :/
Plenty of my family up that way. It wouldn't be heard for me to make it next year (too late to fit it in this year). I get the following week off school too. :)

woot! someone else is going to ny comic con! how about VGXPO.....anyone? are there any other cons in the NY, NJ, PA area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back