Dragoncon Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent photos! Thanks to all who went and have posted pics for the rest of us. Love the Lego head.

GruntOfAction said:
Anybody seen any pictures of my Tails costume? Never got a chance to take any while it was on the floor...

Not sure but Walter was telling me how good it was at dinner one night. Props!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for posting pics for us who didn't make it!! Maybe next year!!

@skullcandy Your armor tuned out great!! I Love the black!!

Just Some Random Photos of mine... Many thanks to 23Magnum who followed me around endlessly, helping here and there, and taking virtually all of my photos.

2839644603_cd106fab07.jpg

2839639635_67a87b8ed6.jpg

2840476166_9db438eaf4.jpg

2839637523_a7ecc49e56.jpg

2839645255_285dc6d810.jpg

2840474856_14fbaeb41b.jpg

2839640955_d2205d62b5.jpg

Great Photos Spase, thanks for sharing them. I didn't get as many pics of my arbiter costume Sunday night as I would have wanted. I'll probably try to fix a few things and do a photo shoot, but I definately dig your pic of me, Adam and Devin. Thats currently the best pic of that scene I've come across.

It's a curse I tells ya' - a curse!!!

Actually it's pretty cool - after the months of "Halo-Man" abuse from my girlfriend, I have been vindicated. One of the better pics is now her desktop and I have developed a cult following at her company. She's decided that everyone looked pretty normal and she's sorry that she missed the fun so she will be joining us next year... :)

Thanks for the pics, DoC and thanks to everyone who contributed to my armor (I couldn't have done it without you guys)!

DogWizard said:
It's a curse I tells ya' - a curse!!!

Actually it's pretty cool - after the months of "Halo-Man" abuse from my girlfriend, I have been vindicated. One of the better pics is now her desktop and I have developed a cult following at her company. She's decided that everyone looked pretty normal and she's sorry that she missed the fun so she will be joining us next year... :)

SWEET! Good to hear!

I've been having fun looking through the un-official galleries at D*Con's website and searching for us. There are some excellent pics there. Theres a really funny pic of SKG without her helmet leaning on the shoulder of a huge Predator. I wouldn't want to re-post without permission though. I'll dig up the links I guess.

How does everyone feel about creating a special DCon 08 Section in the "Event" Gallery (or even a top-level entry of its own)? We could then do as DCon does and have each successive year grouped together. I know that I've collected a decent number of pics and I'm sure that there will be more as additional galleries get posted. It would be nice to have them all in one place and watermarked...

Maybe have them all submitted for approval through a central person "Keeper of the Gallery" to keep the clutter out :D

Just a though...Mods?

DogWizard said:
How does everyone feel about creating a special DCon 08 Section in the "Event" Gallery (or even a top-level entry of its own)? We could then do as DCon does and have each successive year grouped together. I know that I've collected a decent number of pics and I'm sure that there will be more as additional galleries get posted. It would be nice to have them all in one place and watermarked...

Maybe have them all submitted for approval through a central person "Keeper of the Gallery" to keep the clutter out :D

Just a though...Mods?

I love the idea. I hope they do too! :D

It's awesome seeing so many talented folks together. Wish I could've joined ya.

You guys got some really great pics too! I think a gallery is a great idea. :D

Sigma-LS said:
It's awesome seeing so many talented folks together. Wish I could've joined ya.

You guys got some really great pics too! I think a gallery is a great idea. :D

We missed ya Sigma, hope to see you sometime in the near future though. :D

Wonder who this was?
2830568945_f8d195429e_m.jpg

Every time you see a flashlight turned on on the ARs this was happening. :D

Nice pics guys. I also noticed that you got a pic of my Wife in there too. COOL! (I got cut out of the pic though)

We were walking with the SG-1 People. We were in the Urban Camo.

Now that I have found you guys and can start learning to make my own armor I think I might work on getting a Grif Ball team together. :)

Don't know if everyone saw this posted over at Halo.bungie.org, but apparently Tobias Bucknell, (the guy working on the next Halo novel) thought highly enough of this shot from DCon to post it on his blog:

http://www.tobiasbuckell.com/2008/09/10/ip...e-master-chief/

Congrats for the recognition.. It's unusual for an author to be as enthused about a picture like that as the fans are, that's pretty sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back