Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found his drawing on HBO, when i saw it i was kidda moved. :mrgreen:
same_cause.jpg

Bah, I still can't find my receipt. I'll give the customer support a call and see what I can do without one.

BTW, cool pic.

sawtooth 360 said:
what are those legos standing on? an AR?
yes there standing on my AR :mrgreen: and i made those guys also

Last edited by a moderator:
So the other day I finally desided to add art to my journal cover, so by finding a few photos i can look off of I came up with this so far, I havent add my H1 MC yet.
ArtJournalCover.jpg

hmm, I was thinkin announcement trailer. But now that you mention it, the sewer pic would look good too. :lindsey: :bard:

Oh now i know which one your talking about, yea but not to many use the sewer one so might be out of the ordinary

"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon..." lol

Great job man, how tall is it? You really love cardboard don't you :mrgreen: ;-)

Redsleighdown said:
"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon..." lol

Great job man, how tall is it? You really love cardboard don't you :mrgreen: ;-)
its about 21" 1/2 .

hey, i have so much cardboard, why not use it to paint? :mrgreen:

Sean Bradley said:
Nice, it has a kind of Pop art look to it.

you should get some good images and post it at Deviant Art. It's a big site for Halo art.

http://www.deviantart.com
yeah, i tried to make it very cartoony cause thats how i draw/paint. i outline everything in black. POP!

im on deviant art, though i dont have any pictures XD . i'll try to take some better pictures of it or scan it (do they make scanners that big?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back