Favorite Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamyourcousin228 said:
mine is Whoever said 'It's not wether you win or lose it's if you have fun." probably lost

Life sucks, and then you die

Last edited by a moderator:
"Give a man fire, he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

I love this one.

(The Office)Dwight Schrute: In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead.

(The Office)Dwight Schrute: I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

(The Office)Michael Scott: A lot of the people here don't get trophies very often, like Meridith or Kevin. I mean who's gonna give Kevin an award, Dunkin' Donuts?

:lol:

Sanity is relative. -Switchfoot

Danger is a hot girl. Don't just flirt with her, ask her out. -Me

Well mine is in french :

Le ciel est bleu, la mer est calme, ferme tagueule pis rame.

The exact translation is like : The sky is blue, the sea is (calm?), shut up and paddle.

It means like stop complaining and live with what you have.

LastSpartan said:
Well mine is in french :

Le ciel est bleu, la mer est calme, ferme tagueule pis rame.

The exact translation is like : The sky is blue, the sea is (calm?), shut up and paddle.

It means like stop complaining and live with what you have.

I love that!
I have a few, I'll edit them in when I can think of more, but for now:
"An eye for an eye makes the world blind."

"here take this shotgun, its easy to use simple point and click interface" I made it up when i was hunting with a firend.

My uncle said this one when I was talking to him on the phone. He's currently in JTF2 of the Canadian Forces, and is a Scout Sniper. I can't say his name because snipers are a valubel subject for the taliban to get there hands on. Anyhow, heres the quote.

"It doesn't take much to get into the military. It doesn't take much to fight for your country. But it takes a hell of alot of bravery to talk about the things you've seen, done, and experianced over there. Alwayse remember, it takes one hell of a brave SOB to fight for freedom."

It's sorta "perfact" timing for the date of today. Remberance day.

Heres my quote I made up about people selling what other people have made. This was taken from what I said when Adam said some one said they hade his Assault rifle for sail on E-bay.

"Remember boys and girls, the 405'th has the ability to see all, and know all. Failing to know this may result in perminant stupidity, and the disibility of being abled to re-create what others have already created. In this persons case, he/she is classified as EPIC FAIL."

BEST QUOTE EVER!!!

Cattle die
kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise
will never perish
nor a noble name.

- The Havamal

Be your friend's
true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter
with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

give a marine three ball bearings and seal him in a room for three days. when you open the door, one will be broken, one will be lost, and one will be stolen.

Here are few of my favorite Halo matchmaking ones that get used a lot.

"Remember kids a smart man knows when to...RUN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!" - Kanta

"Come back here! I didn't say you could live!" my friend Dan on the funniest Doubles match ever

"Tune down the suck, turn up the win!" always say it when our team has a rough start

"Blam Blam Blam! The sound effects make it shoot faster!"

And when I vest my flashing sword
And my hand takes hold in judgement
I will take vengeance upon mine enemies
And I will repay those who hase me
O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand
And count me amoung Thy saints

Oh, and your poet Eliot had it all wrong:
THIS is the way the world ends.
-Any good Halo fan should know where this is from :D

I pity the fool!
-Mr T

People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, Governments should be afraid of their people.
- V for Vendetta

The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right. - Mark Twain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back