Finheads Ironman Build - Prototype Hing With Chin Movement P.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintonH

I'm putting this back up by request from quit a few members, I'm just going to repost the old images (for the new guys) and a few new ones.

Here are the links to some of the files I've used, Most are from Dancin_fool you can also find them in his thread. :)

IronMan PeP

From the start. ;)

ironmanarmor01.jpg

ironmanarmor02.jpg

ironmanarmor06.jpg

ironmanarmor07.jpg

ironmanarmor18.jpg

ironmanarmor19.jpg

Primed1.jpg

Primed2.jpg

Primed4.jpg

I think reposting it in this section is fine. (I think, lol.)

I still am amazed even though I've seen it before, and new pics are looking great.

:EDIT:

Wow... That's alot of AWESOMEZ!!!!11!!!! pictures. :eek

Ok after all that I rebuilt the legs cause they bothered me. Which I'm rebuilding yet a third time since Dancin_Fool is almost done.:) Here's the pics of the modified legs anyway as well as the boot.

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

By far one of the best builds Ive seen on this site of any genre. Hands down. Love the finish on this suit. Perhaps the Blue Realm of Iron Man suits ?

Thanks guys, wasn't quit done.:)

So as of today this is where I'm at, took a break for the peping and did some of the small stuff. Started by machining some of the bolt/rivet dealies on Thursday I think. On Friday night I molded them since there will 4 for some and 2 for others (total of 22 pieces) and they would be way lighter. Here's some pics of the metal masters for the bolt/rivets, solid fiberglass for the hip pod, molds and the finished resin casts the hip pods are fiberglass.

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

finny, fin boy, fin-head. how did you glass the helm all together and pull it apart? dremel, wax paper between the pieces? how!?!

Aside from loving the quality of your finished work...I am delighted at seeing someone doing it right and not trying to cheap out. Proof positive that you get back what you put into your craft. Keep sharing the build pics as it is very inspirational.

Words can't even BEGAIN to express the awesomeness of this build! Question though... what files did you use for the back unit?

lordzoabar said:
Words can't even BEGAIN to express the awesomeness of this build! Question though... what files did you use for the back unit?

i could tell them anywhere, theyre Dancin_Fools iron man chest and back files, which also have the back flaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
IroniumCostuming said:
i could tell them anywhere, theyre Dancin_Fools iron man chest and back files, which also have the back flaps.

Yeah, I was able to find them about 30 min ago. I've been using Belakor's files and didn't realise till after i built and merged my Recon chest to it that something was missing... lol thanks though! :)

Yeh Finhead i am so happy that you re-posted this, I think i am making the same Helmet as you, But did you realise that it's more like the Mark II than the Mark III

as the gaps at the jaw line kind of suggest.

Anyway i know the Helmets are diffrent but i think i am going to make the rest of the Suit as War machine as it will look more fitting to my build.

Nice Thread

MADsMoKe said:
Yeh Finhead i am so happy that you re-posted this, I think i am making the same Helmet as you, But did you realise that it's more like the Mark II than the Mark III

as the gaps at the jaw line kind of suggest.

Anyway i know the Helmets are diffrent but i think i am going to make the rest of the Suit as War machine as it will look more fitting to my build.

Nice Thread

This is an awesome build! Can't wait to see this thing fully built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back