Flamethrowers, Giant Spike Grenades, And Unsc, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, were not friends with em, those pic are acuialy them breaking in and trying to trash the place.
taken out of context they just look like their having a good time, but in reality, its a fight to the death.

could you not steal my photos and then stick them on photobucket please. Not mad, just don't want my personal photos out there ya know.

How did I miss this thread? *Sigh* I'm always the last to know these things ;) j/k Thanks for heads up Adam.
Sorry I was to busy to participate in your viral Bungie visit thread. I gotta get me a laptop in the studio.

Hmm.. I wonder how I can earn a Bungie trip?? Hold on one second.. I gotta set up this traffic cone on that gas can over there... BRB. :D

Congrats guys, you're in the Halo armor hall of fame. I'm turning green over here.

Just remember, you've got a friend in Pennsylvania. ;)

Adam said:
could you not steal my photos and then stick them on photobucket please. Not mad, just don't want my personal photos out there ya know.

wait, the one I put up of you? because that wasn't photobucket-ed I just posted the url to the image from your site. Either way sorry bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason 'Biff' H said:
wait, the one I put up of you? because that wasn't photobucket-ed I just posted the url to the image from your site. Either way sorry bout that.

Yeah, he was kinda talkin to me there.... All fixed and deleted though :] Sorry everyone >.<

just looked back i guess he meant both of us because the hotlinked pics have also disappeared. Sorry about that Adam, next time I'll ask first

RSloan76 said:
If I may add another twist to this story...

I AM THE CAUSE OF THE EVENT UPON WHICH THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED!!!

;)

Lies! The Superintendent infected him! Its all LIES!

RSloan76 said:
If I may add another twist to this story...

I AM THE CAUSE OF THE EVENT UPON WHICH THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS BASED!!!

;)

And I do thank you very much. You single handedly kept the spirit alive for making props.

And I do thank you very much. You single handedly kept the spirit alive for making props.

I think I'll let Han Solo speak for me here:

Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in
it for the money!

Just kidding. You're welcome. Glad it worked out. Blake said you guys were a big hit with everyone. How'd you like the stripper-pole by the way?

This is just a small step to become business partners with Bungie, and to make our mark on the Halo Universe. ;) That's for sure. ;D

SON-OF-A-MONKEY! ! !

What is the dillyoh on this thing I have read every single page and still don't get what's going on!!

Hey Spase and Adam tell meh what are you up to and you can have a brand-spankin' new CAR! ! ! ! !

-Pony

hehehe, princess.
ohh, an elite now, eh? that was fast! the twist continues...

EDIT: yea, your damn right im watchin this topic now! now look what youve done sloan!!! damn you! damn yoouuuuu!

This little pony will be whatching this little thread.

I heard the words, movie, more halo games, and web cam so I am definately fixed on this thread

im tellin ya, those pics are just outa contxt, it looks like fun but its a slaughter!
...like the believe diorama!
...except in real life!
....and with a hint of civil war!
..between the army and bungie!
...well, some fans and bungie!

Goramit! its 1.20am here. there better not be any amazing devepments while i sleep.

EDIT: ah, who am i kidding, i dont sleep, why start now

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Countdown ends tomorrow, hmmmm......

It could be real or BS....
Countdown? What countdown.... what'd i miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back