FMA Alphonse soul armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man your going to get so much love at Cons for doing this. I honestly have nothig constructive to add, going to watch this thread keep up the work!

I LOVE ALPHONSE! Are you gunna put kitties in the suit when you're done and wearing it? :3

thanks for the support guys! Im putting together the left shoulder tnight after trying to size it for quite some tie. I was having trouble because they seem to be different sizes when it comes to the show, figures and the original concept art so i went with what looked the best.

I send nintendude a pm over on the RPF asking about giving out the files and hopefully he will respond soon, alot of people want to get the files and i just want to make sure its ok with him first

I LOVE ALPHONSE! Are you gunna put kitties in the suit when you're done and wearing it? :3

+1!! Do it!

I didn't realise there were suit files for this, all I'd seen was a little statue of Alphonse.
This build is going to be great!

after much pouring over all kinds of references Im pretty sure I have the correct sizing for the shoulders......pretty sure...I hope. I have the left one completed and just started the right one, im leaving the spikes out because they are a waste of time and will be easier to make out of foam or something like that.

2012-01-13005655.jpg

2012-01-13010003.jpg

2012-01-13010042.jpg

on a side note I have Nintendudes permission to send out the files to people if they want them, I have altered files for the size that works for me if your 5" 10' with broad shoulders.

Hmm, I might take you up on that offer. Do u have Pepakura designer payed for to save the proportion changes?
If so, send them to Ocheeboy@aol.com
Its kinda funny, I was gonna ask for you to record your scaling since you have a similar build to mine.

My brother told me, to tell you if you want to put the files for the suit and the password is FMA "I think" quoting him. That's fine, it will save time compared to sending the files to each person.

I was just going to say that, Ill release the files for my size, 5"10' as a batch once Ive figured them all out.

as for the last few days the progress has been slowed by work and what not so I really only have about half of the other shoulder pad pep'd

2012-01-17011305.jpg

plus I ran outta glue so that kind of throws a wrench in the works until I get more.

more glue = more progress, well atleast a bit of progress.

Finished both shoulders, minus the spikes Ill add later
2012-01-18024816.jpg

tweaked the underside of the newest one so that it was easier to put together, may redo the other one the same way
2012-01-18024834.jpg

and I dont need to explain this one because it just looks so awesome! lol
2012-01-18025338.jpg

Progress looks great, and gave me some pointers my future build. Also, thanks for offering to put the resized files up, that looks like it will be a great help

Finished sizing both shoulder bells and really messed around with the arms, they are not made to be worn by any humans Ive ever seen, the games designers must have just winged it with them. So i sized them to the right scale for my arm and added on extra to make it work.

2012-01-23021139.jpg

I added about a half inch to the top and split it so it gave my arm more room.
2012-01-23022533.jpg

That bust of Al is just mindblowing awesome. Only thing it's missing is just the spike on the head and shoulders. btw my bro got his site up now. It's http://www.pepakuraindex.weebly.com yeah I know it's a bit long, when his taxes come in it's changing to where the weebly is'nt in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back