Galactic Armory Halo 3 BR

Jomgee

Process of making the Galactic armory halo 3 BR so far. I have everything printed and just need to get all glued and sanded. Then paint.

Attachments

• 20240917_205328.jpg
    20240917_205328.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 15
Looks great. What were your print settings for it? I’m going to make Oddworks’ DMR when my armor is done and it’ll take two weeks with all the different parts.
I print at 250mms due to having a k1 max which is a higher speed printer, make sure the filament can take the punishment your printer dishes out, instructions on the settings to use for your filament is usually posted on the side of the roll.

1000101120.jpg
JB weld is a miracle when your normal glue doesn't want to cooperate. I get to wait a day or two for it to cure however but for now I'm letting it rest as I did some damage getting it together.... woops. The stock was very difficult to get together just cause the pieces were so precise, and me being impatient I didn't want to sand and make it fit together better. But can't wait to sand and paint!! All the "broken" bits are actually hidden behind a butt plate so I'm lucky on that.

I print at 250mms due to having a k1 max which is a higher speed printer, make sure the filament can take the punishment your printer dishes out, instructions on the settings to use for your filament is usually posted on the side of the roll.
OMG 250!!! Yeah I can’t imagine. I have a Prusa mk3s and go at 18mms for external perimeters Trying to let the machine do most of the work. BR looks awesome. Lucky about the breaks!

OMG 250!!! Yeah I can’t imagine. I have a Prusa mk3s and go at 18mms for external perimeters Trying to let the machine do most of the work. BR looks awesome. Lucky about the breaks!
It can go up to 600mms and I haven't pushed it past 500mms, it does really well printing that high too, like the prints come out really well!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back