Gen-Con Indy (largest convention in the world!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

hey i know it's a month away but I've not seen draku or any other of the work shop guys post this. gen con is the biggest convention in the world, and last years 405th presence was well... not a big as I'd like it to be. i know {cortana came but i didn't get to meet. loess was there and a few other members including myself. i hope to get a list of members who are going and who will be in the parade and contest. if we can I'd love to have the entire 405th presence in the contest as a large group (if thats allowed) and the same for the parade. so if you have any updates or info on the con please post away!

Never been, I'm about 90-110min from Indy, maybe I will try to get over there this year. HOwever I have no suits to wear :(

Unfortunately I have military training the week of Gencon, but maybe next year!

BUMP! Gen Con is in 11 days!! and i have not heard any thing about the work shop. they had it last year but i'm worried that they won't this year

Where is Gencon Indy? I have tried to find out but cant!!
If its close I cant make it this year but maybe next year!

it's held in the indianapolis convention center. you can find the info at the site i posted

Here's a link to the tickets you can purchase. You might need to register with the site to view it. All the info you need is on each ticket page. Drakku said she was gonna post something, but I haven't talked to her in almost a month..

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Lucky folks...if I wasn't at training I would be there in an instant. Take pics and have fun!

i will be at the con Friday and Saturday, look for this
P8040003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back