Get free stuff for playing games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC Chris said:
Mai (vietnamese). then why do they look like the wireless headsets for the 360?
Made by the same people?

It's for use for the computer it says, maybe you can use it on 360.

Wait, your in vietnam or your just viet.

Last edited by a moderator:
MC Chris said:
Im in Vietnam(vacation) and i'm half viet and can't speak very much vietnamese why?
Was gonna say they don't deliver out of the US lol.

hi guys i just joined this forum and i am planning to get a xbox360 for halo 3 on launch day.
So one question this promotion don do internetional shipping????
I saw the FAQ but i am hoping that it can, cause i am trying to cut down the amount of money i need when i am buying the xbox360 by getting the controllers.

Ship it to a trusted friend in the US..

Or send them a letter asking them about it?

I don't know....more or less just saying what comes outta the top of my head.

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Heh, I found an autobot for Chicktionary. I'd say it's legal. It searches for every possible word combination, so Microsoft would actually get MORE money, cuz of all the searches. Got me quite a few points, too. :mrgreen:

can i get that? plz lol

DeepWinter said:
Heh, I found an autobot for Chicktionary. I'd say it's legal. It searches for every possible word combination, so Microsoft would actually get MORE money, cuz of all the searches. Got me quite a few points, too. :mrgreen:

can i get that? plz lol

it doesnt work anymore. itll zero ur score if u try to use it

blinkava44 said:
DeepWinter said:

can i get that? plz lol

it doesnt work anymore. itll zero ur score if u try to use it

:cry1:

I did. in 5 days i got 10,600 points, without using bots(i know it sad but in vietnam there isn't much to do).

MC Chris said:
I did. in 5 days i got 10,600 points, without using bots(i know it sad but in vietnam there isn't much to do).

were u using anagram solvers?

Yea but i also used this other place, i posted link a few pages back. i played flexicon because it gives 25 points for completing a game instead of 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back