Halo 2 ODST WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
the torso looks great, i really like the smooth files better because it loosk better, a little more detail, and it is way easier when it comes to sanding like putting on rondo or resin, when it is rough it is kind of a pain. well keep up the good work :)

the torso looks great, i really like the smooth files better because it loosk better, a little more detail, and it is way easier when it comes to sanding like putting on rondo or resin, when it is rough it is kind of a pain. well keep up the good work :)

Yeah i agree, smooth peps look a lot better, and they prolly are easier to sand, but its those darn little triangular flaps =P

anyhoo, thanks for compliments =]]

Just a quick heads up for everyone, im going out to buy paint today, so later on this afternoon, ill have pics of the painted helmet =]]

Having some issues finding material for a visor though.

Ok so got the helmet all painted up, i might be biased, but it looks pretty beast =]] still need to put in a visor, and i think ima spraypaint some sort of ID number somewhere on the cheek, but, what do yall think?

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

Another update, i put the visor in and had to move the light up due to balance issues, personally i think this is a success. Now, all i have to do is find some padding, and figure out what number to use as an ID.

Ps. Sorry about the poor quality, my camera sucks sometimes

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

That all that matter is you like what you have. It looks good to me also. I'm just started sanding my H2 ODST helmet also, what a pain sanding is.
I do like it better a little angular, along with i dont have money for bondo, and im wayy too lazy to sand lol. Do you have a thread for your build?

I always love seeing a new H2 ODST. Good work on the helm.

Way back when I built a helm with that file, it took about 8 pounds of bondo to get it smoothed out.

Thanks you guys, the worst part was finding reference pics for the H2 ODST, theyre like nonexistent.

P.S. thats one of the reasons i chose not to bondo.

Do you still want reference pictures? I have a few but i dont remember where i got them from, but i can upload them if you want?

Just checked, Loess had a link to them in his post but it didnt work for me... dont know if they're still up...

Do you still want reference pictures? I have a few but i dont remember where i got them from, but i can upload them if you want?

Just checked, Loess had a link to them in his post but it didnt work for me... dont know if they're still up...

Id love that, the link in Loess post didnt work for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back