halo 3 magnum research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Collins

i wanted to start small and try and build a halo 3 magnum with working slide and slide release/catch.
i wanted to ask 2 questions. First being is the half semi circle bit at the back, is it attached or does the slide move around it ? pictures to help out with what im talking bout
2afwjk9.jpg

Second question
when the slide is fully cocked out is it meant to have the top taken out like this
l8bci.png

or be one solid piece like this?
j6pw9h.png

Help appreciated

Welcome to the 405th, to get started read the stickies which are located at the top of every forum. From personal experience and others its better to start with armor that weapons, but to answer your question.It does not slide out with the slide, its built into the frame. good luck with your build.

I built mine solid, but the top is supposed to stay with the frame. The other part in the back I built for it to slide inside.

It is meant to have the top "taken out" as in the 2nd pic, and the line of seperation is clearly visible in the 1st pic. Thats where flaming hot shells fall out, only to land on your foot as they dont go that far. My real question is about the magazine release button. Where is it! maybe it uses the slide release.

Thanks everyone , for clarifying up the details.
@Toacrabman "and the line of seperation is clearly visible in the 1st pic."
so you think its the dark to lighter contrasting in the metal which is about a cm which determines the line of separation , opposed to the second picture where the line is seen at the end of the top (laser housing ? correct me if im wrong.)

could this be the magazine release?
11hz0qg.jpg

also in this picture the line of separation mentioned is seen

The second picture is not an in game model and could potentially have many flaws.
Also, finally a picture of the left side, there was only a pic of the right side, and a relatively smooth model with no mag release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back