1st Build Halo 3 odst 3d print build.

I'd say go for the tint. If you think it's coming off too much you can always wipe it all away with a damp cloth. I tend to have to re-apply chrome to my visors every once in a while if they get too see-through.

I'd say go for the tint. If you think it's coming off too much you can always wipe it all away with a damp cloth. I tend to have to re-apply chrome to my visors every once in a while if they get too see-through.
Thanks for the advice!
I think it was your video that gave me the precaution not to just spray it haha! So thank you for that as well!

Alright, new update!
Due to how concave it is I believe it won't work with film unfornatuatly. Womp Womp.
Gotta go get me some Chrome spray.
Got any suggestions?
At the moment I'm looking at
Ultimate Mirror Chrome Aerosol Paint 3.5oz Amazon.com
From the online reviews it looks ok but are there any opinions out there?

Alright, new update!
Due to how concave it is I believe it won't work with film unfornatuatly. Womp Womp.
Gotta go get me some Chrome spray.
Got any suggestions?
At the moment I'm looking at
Ultimate Mirror Chrome Aerosol Paint 3.5oz Amazon.com
From the online reviews it looks ok but are there any opinions out there?
The SpazStix one from Amazon you have linked there will work, and is many member's go to aerosol/rattle can chrome. I have used it myself. You will not be able to get as smooth as finish or application with it, as you would with an airbrush, but, it will work and give you the desired effect.

Yes I would highly suggest using spazstix with an airbrush
Another brand that works great is this one here if you can't get your hands on spazstix
Even a cheap $30 airbrush (if you already have a compressor) will do the job great!

Allright after a couple of practice runs with the paint, I changed my hoodie!

Attachments

• 20240326_000950.jpg
    20240326_000950.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back