Props Halo 3 Rocket Launcher Concept 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a concept from the Halo 3 Art book.

rl.jpg

Copyright Bungie/Microsoft

And my model from that one image:
rl_final.jpg

5586 Triangles.

The model looks bloody awsome there.

If this is going to be turned into a pep model you should take up that front antena and the cabels, that way if we build one we can use real materials that won't break apart that easily if you place the launcher in a bad place.

just meh 2 gold coins.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

godsarmor said:
hey hunter are you still working on that ghost i have one want it ?

I have paused the Ghost. I model so I have my own, so its okay. I dont like using other peoples models.

And I dunno if it will be good for prop work. But someone can try it. If they want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks pretty cool i would probaly try this baby in a pep file and it would look great in my room in the conrer where all my other unfinshed props are but this one my be worth finishing. :)

Sorry if I took somone outa a job, but I cut the launcher into 8 logical sections, but only the tube is unfolded.
Here it is:
[attachment=8139:plans.JPG]

I have all 8 parts of the model devidid and ready for pep, but can't figure out how to post them. If WMHunterTLS could give me an e mail to send them to, then he could post them, since it was his model.

1. Either send them to martynball@hotmail.co.uk. Or make a thread called

2. "[Release] Halo 3 Rocket Launcher Concept 1 (Pep)"

And give download links and me credit for the model and your self for the unwrap.

I would prefer you chose two. I dont really have time to start uploading stuff and posting ect. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back