Halo 4 Reference Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

So I don't know if anyone is interested, or already has these but after a few hours of research (watching the trailer) and a couple headaches later I collected a few Reference Pics for the Halo 4 announcement trailer Helmet. These are all for you, the 405th to use if you want, and if you want me to get more I will Just post below. Made a model using these pics post it.
Helm References:
H4SB2.png

H4SB.png

H4F2.png

H4BT.png

H4B1.png

H4S.png

H4F.png

Helm Reference Pack:http://www.4shared.com/file/7y0hkovx/Halo_4_Helmet_Pics.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly cow the helmet looks better than i could hope thank you bluvasa2 for those better pics

you kidding me i think that this looks awesome, so much more detail in the armor now and i love the helmet better than the halo 3 one sp excited for it =D just the cod piece, the boot, the forearms, and the handplates look terrible but we are pretty sure that it is just a teaser trailer that 343 put together real quick for E3

I love the whole thing! it reminds me of the MK IV (which is mah favorite!) plenty of detail, I dont like the helmet though. . . only problem.

I just wish a 3D model or pep model would become available sometime soon. Too bad the Blue Ream guys are pretty much narcissistic but glad they could show images of the helmet. They will probably be selling castings of the helmet in the future sometime though even though it will be for a arm and a leg.

I just wish a 3D model or pep model would become available sometime soon. Too bad the Blue Ream guys are pretty much narcissistic but glad they could show images of the helmet. They will probably be selling castings of the helmet in the future sometime though even though it will be for a arm and a leg.

I am working on making one... now if I could only figure out how to work blender

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back