Halo 4 To Be Announced At E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
Lol. "Let's Go chief, you have to go rescue Cortana in her castle!"
I'm sorry but your AI is in another castle.

Anyways, if there was a Halo 4 in production, I doubt they would release any major info. I mean Halo 3 just came
out about a year ago. Though, I could be wrong. It probaly will be Halo Wars or Chronicles. Or none.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that it will be a First Person Shooter, with a simular HUD and interface as Halo. Johnson's story, perhaps? Fighting Space Pirates, Fighting the Covenant at Harvest and Reach? :D

Klowd 13 said:
lol Nintendo and Bungee working together to make a game, thats the laugh i needed today :lol:

i heard that Bungee had left Microsoft, and they said back(i think around the release of halo 2) that if they "dont work with Microsoft, they will make their own system." also, i hope that they dont drag it out like the Final Fantasy games (the newer games look like they ran out of ideas :rolleyes: ).

:unsure: i wonder what a Halo 4 would bring us. I guess we'll have to wait.

Cheers,
-John-
super halo bros?

That would be epic :cool: If it was all three together, i wonder if they might bump up the graphics on halo combat evolved.

Leadingspartan said:
I have a horrible gut feeling this is gonna turn out like Star Wars. Tons of pointless crappy games and hundreds of badly written books (No offence to Star Wars Fans.) or Final Fantasy with huge numbers at the end. I can picture it now.

Halo 17: Master Chief fights back. ROFLCopter

STARWARS was never meant to be a video game, it was made from the original 2 trilogies written by George Lucas..
I think all the Lucas novels, and films are amazing, no one should smack them..

I agree, all the video games are crap, most of the novels written by someone else then Lucas, are crap.
But the original story is one of the best made.

Halo was made from a video game, it cannot be turned into a bad video game, it can be made a bad film though..

-Fin(n)ish

what.jpg

If you haven't been to HaloWars.com lately, you might want to check it out.

th_render_infantry_1600.jpgShiny Armor...;D

Trailer is awesome by the way.

23Magnum said:

Thats hawt.

23Magnum said:

Indeed, the trailer is awesome.

Ok heres a smal rant...

1. Although Bungie and M$ both have rights (unequal portions) i dont think that either side would just drop the franchise, i mean come on they have such a loyal fan bae and its a three part series.

2. The orgional three book series was Fall of Reach, The Flood and First Strike. Each book was just as good as the next. Although the game dosent follow a single thing with the book series(typical for movies and other media) it still manages to work its wy to the xbox and exploding.

3. Loyal fans can include a wide range of people from the ages varying from 1 - 100.

4. both Bungie and M$ can agree that money talks and so do its loyal fans!!!!!

5. Halo Wars is going to be a prequel with alot of explination of wepons that are in the game before halo(BR is said to be there the entire time just that master chief never had access to it on halo)

6. When they released H3 they said the differences between h2 and h3 were that they were close to none. When i played it made me thinnk that they were not trying to overdue the release to let people down who expected to much.

7. If you expect to much your gonna be disappointed!!

8. H4 i wouldnt mind i would be waiting outside like i did for the last 2. Ill be out side with a 6 pack wearing me MC armor.

to sum this up...MAKE H$ ALREADY CAUSE I STILL WAITIN!!!!!

You do know there are Kids on this forum? Maybe try censoring what you say next time to prevent a kid from being scared.

GruntOfAction said:
You do know there are Kids on this forum? Maybe try censoring what you say next time to prevent a kid from being scared.
agreed... you sick man...

i just watch the xbox press release for e3 2008 and they said nothing on halo

What they demoed or showed was:

fallout 3
GOW 2
The new avatars (miis) and new dashboard (looks like ps3)
Geometry Wars 2
Bango kazzie
Viva pinata
Guntar hero 4
Rock band 2
3 rpgs (never heard of them)
The at the way end Final fantasy 13

and read here:

"Earlier this month, we heard a rumour that Microsoft were going to be unveiling a new Halo game at E3. A new Halo game with a twist: there'd be no Master Chief. That rumour's just picked up a little more steam, with GameSpot reporting that - according to "a source with knowledge of the studio's development slate" - Bungie will be announcing a new Halo game "sometime this year" (so not necessarily at E3). This game will be a "darker, grittier" Halo game, featuring a squad of human soldiers and gameplay that's "a cross between Ghost Recon and Gears of War". If Bungie are developing, that's exciting! But we'll wait for confirmation before popping the champagne corks, thanks."

source:
http://kotaku.com/5024727/more-on-that-mas...+free-halo-game

and read this

Bungie.jpg

"The official Bungie web site has been "interrupted" with a new cryptic splash page with imagery from what some have been calling The Superintendent, rumored to be a new 2D platforming game featuring a flat, plunger wielding hero obsessed with cleanliness. Can we expect an announcement today?

That game obviously wasn't announced at Microsoft's press conference earlier, nor was any other Bungie-helmed project. However, EA's press conference happens later today. Might want to keep your eyes peeled on that one, just in case the two happen to be related.

Just in case."

Looks like Marathon to me

source
http://kotaku.com/5025067/bungienet-teases...me-announcement

Heres what walmart said:

halo-blue-490.jpg

A trusted Wal-Mart source has sent Joystiq an image taken from the company's intranet, "The Wire," showing a listing for Halo "Blue." We've also received an unverified tip detailing Halo "Blue," though it's unclear whether that information stems from the same retail listing. With so little information available about what Blue is, we're guessing the shown Sept. 30 date is placeholder. The Microsoft press conference is in less than 12 hours, so stay tuned.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/14/wal-mart...-for-halo-blue/

id have to find it but i read somewhere about a new release Halo, one that doesnt follow MC but marines and ODST and its suppose to be bluddier goryer more shotting ETC ill have to find it so gimme a lil maybe this is what is the release at E3 if bungie is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back