Halo Anime Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what is with all the hate in this thread? If you are worried about the stories at all, Microsoft has full veto power over that. Frankie said that they primarily want the Japanese animation studios to see what they can do visually, particularly with equipment and other non-organic parts of the Halo visuals.

Fearless Son said:
Man, what is with all the hate in this thread? If you are worried about the stories at all, Microsoft has full veto power over that. Frankie said that they primarily want the Japanese animation studios to see what they can do visually, particularly with equipment and other non-organic parts of the Halo visuals.

i've been trying to get people to see the good side of things, but alas my attempts are in vain ;n;

Last edited by a moderator:
Fearless Son said:

I don't know, I keep saying it has potential, but people see one picture they don't like and that automatically makes the whole concept bad! Honestly this thread is just turning into a huge "flame war".

Either way, the series looks kinda cool and you guys should be more open to new ideas.

[/End rant]

going to get the fire department in here soon with all the flaming going on.

like the last two post said go in with a open mind. for me i can not wait for it (plus im a huge anime fan)would like to see what they come up with

link4044 said:

like the last two post said go in with a open mind. for me i can not wait for it (plus im a huge anime fan)would like to see what they come up with

word

link4044 said:

Agreed :D

Is the flaming necessary?

Some may disagree but I'd rather have a bad Halo anime than no Anime at all.

Be grateful for what we're getting rather than complain how it's not good enough for you.

If you ask me it looks great, A brand new way to look at Halo. I don't understand how something as Hot as this is getting Raged at, It's better than nothing guys, And if you disagree then you need to take a step into reality and think "I'm raging at a cartoon, Based off a game, A game that includes Aliens and SuperHuman Spacemen, Why am I raging at it?" Who seriously cares? Their just giving us something extra, Something to drool over and something to enjoy watching, not something to sit there and complain about. Seriously guys lets just calm it and see what happens, I can't see it being THAT horrible.

Everyone predicted that Halo Wars was going to be a failure but it sure as hell wasn't. What's stopping this?

-Stig

Share the love :)

The Stig said:
Is the flaming necessary?

Some may disagree but I'd rather have a bad Halo anime than no Anime at all.

Be grateful for what we're getting rather than complain how it's not good enough for you.

If you ask me it looks great, A brand new way to look at Halo. I don't understand how something as Hot as this is getting Raged at, It's better than nothing guys, And if you disagree then you need to take a step into reality and think "I'm raging at a cartoon, Based off a game, A game that includes Aliens and SuperHuman Spacemen, Why am I raging at it?" Who seriously cares? Their just giving us something extra, Something to drool over and something to enjoy watching, not something to sit there and complain about. Seriously guys lets just calm it and see what happens, I can't see it being THAT horrible.

Everyone predicted that Halo Wars was going to be a failure but it sure as hell wasn't. What's stopping this?

-Stig

Share the love :)

Well said Stig :D I still get frustrated with how everyone looks at one picture and says "OMG I don't like this picture!! Therefore the whole series must suck!!!". Personally, I can't wait for the anime release.

Agreed.

On that note I thought I'd make my own improvements!

2ns9pb8copy.png

Out of curiosity for those who watch anime did you notice that the unit that the Spartans flying kinda looks like the Strike freedom meteor unit? I say the series could go either way but looks interesting. I would watch a few epds before I can judge it.

ODST-RAGE said:
Out of curiosity for those who watch anime did you notice that the unit that the Spartans flying kinda looks like the Strike freedom meteor unit? I say the series could go either way but looks interesting. I would watch a few epds before I can judge it.

Does look sort of similar.

And thanks for having an open mind :D

I will judge it when it comes out. However, a lot of the art direction and character design leaves me cold, and (even as a big anime fan) I am left thinking this is a really bad idea.

Untitled-9.png

This armor looks HOT!

Just a Hi Res zoom-in of that post on the front page and I couldn't help noticing this new sexy permutation.

-Stig

Personally, I think this is a horrendous idea, but I'll wait to see where it goes. I honestly couldn't give less of a crap how it affects the story, but overall it's making the Halo franchise sound more and more like a sellout.

It just doesn't seem to fit, I'd say. But think what you want.

Just a note, though: If this is a TV series that shows up anywhere near 4Kids, I will lose all hope in humanity. Again.

the other thing that M$ is doing here is there trying to turn this into a starwars like franchise. they talked about this before halo3 came out, so here it begings. so enjoy it

Anger leads to... wait this isn't Star Wars!!! lol.

But seriously, this sellout is almost as worse as the Animated and 3D Star Wars crap.

Shade said:
Anger leads to... wait this isn't Star Wars!!! lol.

But seriously, this sellout is almost as worse as the Animated and 3D Star Wars crap.

Disagree - the original Clone Wars stuff was pretty badass. The 3D animated cutesy Clone Wars was awful though.

Halo is *already* like Star Wars. I don't see how this makes it more like Star Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back