Halo: Apocalypse Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game's looking good, but there are some bugs in it (thats to be expected though, it is only beta). When you teabag, the Helmet stayes where it is, leaving the spartan with the MK VI helm(I think), and I can't seem to change direction. I can move left/right facing foward, but when try to make it face the other way, it merely back pedals. But you can jump and teabag in mid-air. It's like antigravity :lol:

helios said:
The game's looking good, but there are some bugs in it (thats to be expected though, it is only beta). When you teabag, the Helmet stayes where it is, leaving the spartan with the MK VI helm(I think), and I can't seem to change direction. I can move left/right facing foward, but when try to make it face the other way, it merely back pedals. But you can jump and teabag in mid-air. It's like antigravity :lol:

Since you aim with the mouse, you just need to change the mouse's position to change the direction. Thanks for reviewing!

Last edited by a moderator:
helios said:

That was the only glitch I found so far myself, and it looks like that's already been answered/addressed... :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rid3r, if you ever have questions, you can ask me and I can forward them along to another GML programmer that i'm in a group with. Of course, you could always just go to the GMC =P

looks good, i used to play a lot of soldat and i have played halo zero...
there was another game like this i think there was an alpha version released but thats it.

Sorry, no more testers at the moment. :(

But no, it does require downloading the game, unless you want to go to a site and wait five hours to run it online. [/sarcastic]

But no worries, the Winter Beta should be released before the end of December and hopefully on Christmas Day.

I'm going away over christmas, and won't be back until the new year, so any feedback from me will have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back