Halo Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippster86

Jr Member
I painted this in my Tech theater class. its acrylic on canvas. I built the frame and stretched the muslin too.

MCpainting001.jpg

Its not perfect but I liked the way it looks and my apartment wall agrees. I tried posting in the halo universe forum but im still a noob.

lets see that art.

Elite_Halo_by_smilie5768.jpg

Halo 3 Elite.

Samus_Metroid_by_smilie5768.jpg

Not halo but Samus.

Call_of_duty_4_by_smilie5768.jpg

Again not halo but a SAS dude from cod 4.

Thats all I can be botherd to link right now :lol:

Clicky. For my deviant art account. :lol:

smilie120 said:

Halo 3 Elite.

Not halo but Samus.

thts awesome man

Last edited by a moderator:
SNIPER 118 said:
Very cool :cool: You got skills. I dont have Halo art but I got something or do you want just Halo?

I suppose any artwork is cool here. Thanks for the comments guys! I want to paint an elite to balance my wall out.

Here is stuff i made 3.5 years ago... (excluding for last pic). (note this is quoted from my original topic:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9360&hl= )

Okay, so i was looking for cardstock and found halo artwork that i made 3 years ago... i tought it would be nice to share it with you guys.
IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

(well the last one, blue pen sketch was made 8 months ago...)
Sorry for the little blurriness... it's not easy taking pictures of pencil sketches...

-Fin(n)ish
PS: please dont say that my old signature sucks, because it does... (can be found on 1st image bottom right) I have a new better one!

drawings%20001.jpg

drawings%20002.jpg

drawings%20003.jpg

drawings%20004.jpg

drawings%20005.jpg

They are not really detailed and shaded, I make them at school so I only have 50 minutes to finish them. Really weird btw, when I draw something like the last picture (One that I didn't came up with myself). Well, when I draw one like that once, I can draw it exactly the same forever :cool:

Matthijs

Hm... I never really thought of painting any halo stuff, it was always the same landscape or still life for me. To the canvas!

whos drawings are these originally? the drawings i mean are the elite ones up towards the top of the post...all are cool though! I cant figure it out. they are great! awesome job!
---chris
Im on deviant atr as well, just search for chris deal and lo and behold...

smilie120 said:

Halo 3 Elite.

Not halo but Samus.

SAS with mp5 silenced extenable stock

smilie120 said:

Halo 3 Elite.

Not halo but Samus.

wow that is some awsome drawings im ok at drawing here is an example, it took me about 1hour and 29miutes to draw this it took me like 20 tries becuse i didnt want eraise marks but i drew it over with pen

master chief403 said:
wow that is some awsome drawings im ok at drawing here is an example, it took me about 1hour and 29miutes to draw this it took me like 20 tries becuse i didnt want eraise marks but i drew it over with pen

very cool stuff, looks like photoshop or something digital...you drew over it with real pen? unconfuse me please...-)
---chris

xalener said:
Off topic: Kick ass avatar, Chris.
thanks man, I drew it myself. I want to do some halo artwork for the potential e zine wip here. Im also working on a 5 page painted comic sample to try and get work for marvel comics. Ill post a thread when I get it drawn up more.

anybody else have halo-ish artwork out there? show it!!!!
---chris

master chief403 said:

For some reason, I don't think you drew that. First of all, that was coloured on a computer, not with a pen, eraser lines + computer program = ???

I'm sorry, I just don't feel that by the way you described that, that you did actually draw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back