Halo Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris deal artist said:
very cool stuff, looks like photoshop or something digital...you drew over it with real pen? unconfuse me please...-)
---chris
first i drew it with pencile then drew the outline with pen then i colored it with marker then put it in photo shop and colored it again in paint the sent it to here i know long
Arthraxis said:
For some reason, I don't think you drew that. First of all, that was coloured on a computer, not with a pen, eraser lines + computer program = ???

I'm sorry, I just don't feel that by the way you described that, that you did actually draw it.
read above and i only did the outline with pen

Last edited by a moderator:
Graverobber said:
Made this a while ago:

arbynthechief.jpg

i know master chief looks kind of scrawny. :mad: im not too happy about it either.
--'arby and the chief' I love it! like 'binky and the brain' remember that show?!
cool stuff. drawn from memory/imagination or from a photo or game capture?

chris deal artist said:
--'arby and the chief' I love it! like 'binky and the brain' remember that show?!
cool stuff. drawn from memory/imagination or from a photo or game capture?

arby 'n' the chief (link to the videos ;)) is a "show" on youtube made by digitalph33r... (rofl my research II teacher talks about blinky and the brain a lot!)

also the armor is technicaly "art"... but i know what you mean... drawings and stuff...
anybody made any sculptures or busts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back