Halo Championship Series, Worlds in Seattle 2024

Will you be attending HCS in Seattle and do you plan on participating in the Cosplay Contest?

• Total voters
To be clear, if you want to display your deployment card, business card, or personal stickers at the booth, THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FROM 343i. It's a very easy process. Fill out the form, drop the file, and your done. I'll add this to the Top Post under a new High Priority section. If your stuff is not approved, it will not be allowed on the table. Don't make me throw away your stuff, please, I'm begging you.

Also, the Cosplay Contest sign up goes live tomorrow, probably around 2pm PST, but we're not 100% sure on that. The contest is first come first serve, and is NOT limited to just the 405th. Once it goes live, anyone in the world can sign up, so don't wait. We'll do our best to remind everyone and answer questions as we can.

Hello! The attendance sheet has been updated to include a page for props! please fill this out accordingly and as soon as you can as this may be used for Media Day purposes as it was in SLC!

1726520524245.png

Looking at a potential last minute showing. Does anyone have floor space in their hotel for a poor traveler?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back