halo dog tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12.75 per set / $10.50 per set if somebody wants two or more pairs in the different colors. Black , Red, and Blue

Ok heres my Idea

MA 405th Infantry
Username and/or real name(Possible Call name)
Spartan-###(Mine would be 094 because I like that # or you go with joined number thing)
Rank (you pick but NO MC has to be under Major because after that your not in the front lines)
"State" Regiment /or (a color) Team

Redsleighdown said:
link4044 said:
MA 405th Infantry
SPARTAN-### (the number that you join in)
rank
"state" Regiment

so have we all agree on this?

I'd prefer:
MA 405th Infantry
Username and/or real name
SPARTAN-### (the number that you join in)
rank
"state" Regiment

I would'nt put the 405th infantry because Spartans are actually part of the Navy not the Marines. The Marines are connected to, but are not actually part of the Navy. Think of Spartans as a new version of Navy SEALS. Also, Master Chief (or Master Chief Petty Officer) is a Naval rank and does not exist in the Marines. The Marine equivalent rank is master gunnery sergeant or sergeant major. My thoughts are that if you want Marine tags Than keep the 405th, if you want spartan tags than maybe something like,

UNSC SPARTAN I, II, or III
Name/User Name
Gamer tag/or personal preference(i.e. rank)
SPARTAN ###
State Regiment

Rank would be nice but if you where promoted, than you would have to get new tags. Plus you could do rank in other ways. Just my thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i want a set

Do they come with 2 tags one with image and one with text.

i like this image
HaloTag1.jpg

My tag would read

UNSC SPARTAN II
ETERNAL
SPARTAN 280
CA REGIMENT

shoudl i PM you Link?

Redsleighdown said:
Sorry for the bump, but let's not let this idea die. Link, is this guy ready to take orders?

yes he is, he just email me yesterday sayin that he got some materail in

Last edited by a moderator:
so link would you like us to PM you our orders for the dog tags? And did you guys ever settle on a final price for a set?

Wow I feel special i missed the price sry about that worthless post lol my b but ya I would like to get a set lol wow i feel special sry.
-S20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back