HALO FAN FILM POSTER DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
More progress.

mc_prog4.jpg

Still no text.
Still working.

I was thinking of a biblical reference to the Chief.
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last."
-John 1:17

*weeps for joy* This year kicks ass! September 15th is my birthday! finally one of them has meaning again! (don't you hate it how becoming a year older looses all significance after you turn 15 or so? I've kind of gotten used to it...)

Sorry I am so slow in making a hi-res version of your poster. I think you should actually use all of them. Having multiple advertisement styles will have you catch more viewers.

Ronster said:
More progress.

mc_prog4.jpg

Still no text.
Still working.

I was thinking of a biblical reference to the Chief.
"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last."
-John 1:17

thats kool

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems as though the shoulder lighting contradicts the light source. Personally, I preferred the one with just the light coming from the Chief's helmet.

Bagel said:
It seems as though the shoulder lighting contradicts the light source. Personally, I preferred the one with just the light coming from the Chief's helmet.

Well, let's see what Chewie thinks.
If he like the other better, we shall go with the other.

Sean Bradley said:
You mean at this angle?

07.jpg

I think I have some like that...

Helmet-5-.jpg

I'll send Ultima the high-res tonight when I get home from work.

wow! so very nice!!!!!

Adam said:
Sean Bradley said:
You mean at this angle?

07.jpg

I think I have some like that...

Helmet-5-.jpg

I'll send Ultima the high-res tonight when I get home from work.

wow! so very nice!!!!!

whats up with you lately adam, posted already talked about topics, being late on saying wow, dang adam get wit it lol

btw i havent had time to work on my poster more, summer school/football= no time

Hope things worked out at the wedding for everyone.

I dont want to make the announcement until everyone is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back