look for yourself ;)

halo3001.jpg

halo3003.jpg

halo3010.jpg

halo3012.jpg

halo3014.jpg

halo3016.jpg

halo3018.jpg

sorry for the double post :/ to many pics for one post.
halo3020.jpg

halo3023.jpg

halo3025.jpg

halo3026.jpg

halo3029.jpg

halo3033.jpg

halo3034.jpg

halo3035.jpg

Well there ya go, not all of them are the right direction, I tried to upload the ones that were, but anyway. Wal-Mart does sell Cortana, there was only on there, so they must be pretty popular. I only opened Master Chief (im going to get another one that i'll leave in the package).

Im guessing i was the only one to find multiple Cortanas. Cortana is like 10 or 20 cents cheaper than a spartan.
I saw it on my receipt.

baileyboys said:
Im guessing i was the only one to find multiple Cortanas. Cortana is like 10 or 20 cents cheaper than a spartan.
I saw it on my receipt.
Damn it im sad now..everybody on here is getting them and by the time I go they will probably not have them and i'll have to wait an agonising week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier said:
i just went to my local walmart... the figures havent even arrived yet!

As for the GoW action figures... http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...le=451&nl=1
Thats weird because before I went there I called my wal-mart and they said they got there last night. Those GOW figures look sweet! When I was picking up the Halo figures I saw some from Beowulf, anyone else heard of these?

I just went on to the walmart website, cause can't you order them online and have them store delivered?

couldn't find em anywhere o_O

Xavier said:
I just want the blue ones that are walmart exclusive.
I still need the Game Stop exclusive, the white spartan, and the EVA. There were plenty of the exclusives at walmart, at least the one i went to, so they shouldn't be to hard to find.

2290930698_87d24d1ba9_b.jpg

I picked up a set, minus the 2 grunts and vehicles. They only had one grunt and no vehicles. But I got that whole big display box which was really neat to get. So, CQB, Master Chief, Jackal, EVA, Brute, Cortona. Not bad for a quick trip to walmart.

arg!!! ireland is teh sux!!! why can we get these things? theres one place in town but they know their the only place so they jack the price up stupidly high. not like it isnt expenceive enough to live here already!!! *sulks*

I want the EVA, I think they are releasing a colour variant wit the next series, I was going to get cortana too but, I'm holding out for the kotobukiya version now, its bigger and Japanese :) japan ftw!
@Gruntofaction, hell yes, EVA=weird but awesome helmet, I used to hate it but its really grown me for some reason

NZ-TK said:
I want the EVA, I think they are releasing a colour variant wit the next series, I was going to get cortana too but, I'm holding out for the kotobukiya version now, its bigger and Japanese :) japan ftw!
GruntOfAction, hell yes, EVA=weird but awesome helmet, I used to hate it but its really grown me for some reason

Yeah its fun for matchmaking because most people don't wear em.

EDIT: Guys for series 2 I just found this thing online..they updated the list:

"AVAILABLE AT MASS RETAILERS

C.Q.B. - Team red - Weapon: Shotgun
Scout - Tan - Weapon: Battle rifle
E.O.D. - Olive - Weapon: Shotgun
AVAILABLE AT SPECIALTY RETAILERS
E.V.A. - White - Weapon: Beam rifle
STORE EXCLUSIVES
E.O.D. - Team blue - Weapon: Shotgun - Available only at Wal-Mart
ODST - Cyan - Weapon: Battle rifle - Available only at: Wal-Mart
ODST - Steel - Weapon: Battle rifle - Available only at GameStop
E.V.A. - Brown - Weapon: Beam rifle - Available only at Toys 'R' Us
Mark VI - Gold - Weapon: Shotgun - Available only at Transworld
Mark VI - Pink - Weapon: Shotgun - Available only at D&R Lineups"

Sorry for bump but today we went and holy cow did they have alot..

No Mark VIs except for Master Chief but I did pick up a red EVA spartan and an Orange Grunt (Can't open grunt till birthday though..)

I like the EVA one but his shoulders keep popping off and the peg for the weapon is stuck in the AR..And I can't get his helmet to come off..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back