Halo Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spurks Donut

Member DIN
S101
I've been working on a project before going to Otakon... a Halo flag. I've finished it now and would like to show the work too all of you at 405th. Thanks for everyone to helped!

Credits:

Sniper (Flag pole, painting, dremeling, cresent, screws, skull, tying flag on pole)

Zonbi (Painting, creating the flag and design on the flag) Feel free to PM her (Zonbi) for info on making the flag or commissions.

JSwift (Providing the skull)

Garland - Creating the pepakura file to make the crescent. I can't remember who it was, but thank you!

And now, pics!

Again, THANK YOU ZONBI for helping me with the flag!!

Epic Win!!! Now you just need a red flag and you could start your own CTF :lol I actually thought about making a flag (red, though ;) ) about two weeks ago, but never persued it. I just figured that somebody, somewhere already amde them :unsure

Snazzy! Only one question. Didn't you print out something to make a stencil with? Maybe it might have sharpened your lines up? Anyway like I said, really impressive.

Robby said:
Snazzy! Only one question. Didn't you print out something to make a stencil with? Maybe it might have sharpened your lines up? Anyway like I said, really impressive.

Not really. She did it free-hand. I really like the design :) I did the flag because I cosplay Donut from RvB.. and I thought the flag would go really well with it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! I plan on making a flag myself, mostly because it's a little more... er, PC than say a BR or Magnum.

Sniper said:
Unknown - Creating the pepakura file to make the crescent. I can't remember who it was, but thank you!

Garland did the crescent.

HAHA YES!!!

Thank you for doing the halo 2 flag. It's so much more wave-able than the Halo 3 one. I've always imagined what it would be like to put two bases and some boulders on a golf course and nerf/paintball a real life coag ctf :D

Ral Partha said:
Garland did the crescent.

Thanks! I edited my post to reflect that. He did do the skull, but I'm not too keen on cutting out and tracing lines that often. I did it for the cresent... but meh. I'm getting a craft robo soon to do that for me :)

Thanks for the feedback too guys!

Sniper said:
Thanks! I edited my post to reflect that. He did do the skull, but I'm not too keen on cutting out and tracing lines that often. I did it for the cresent... but meh. I'm getting a craft robo soon to do that for me :)

Thanks for the feedback too guys!

I had a thread a while back asking if anybody had tried a CraftROBO. Shoot me a PM and tell me how ell it works!! I would love to save who knows how many hours or even days on my armor!!!

Haven923 said:
I had a thread a while back asking if anybody had tried a CraftROBO. Shoot me a PM and tell me how ell it works!! I would love to save who knows how many hours or even days on my armor!!!

It may be a month or two before I get it, but when I do, I'll definitely post up reviews and pics of it and what it does :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back