Games played

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be five of them! I personally like to play the story from begining to end (on Legendary of course).

I assume this includes halo wars too? Ive beaten them all about a hundred times. Ive probably played halo3 the most because of its xbox live though.

oh, HAHAHAHAHA! I voted for 1,2,3,4 thinking you ment, halo 1, 2 ,3 and halo wars XD

Well anyways. lol

Halo 2 xbox live was the best.. then halo 3 came out, and like, hoojayy!!

JEDI THERON said:
Soon to be five of them! I personally like to play the story from begining to end (on Legendary of course).

Yes there will be a 5th game, that's Halo 3 ODST, but sooner or later, it will be 6 because of Halo Reach. I don't know when Halo Reach is getting realesed, so don't ask when it is. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
make sure you use single select radio buttons, not check boxes in polls like this. I can select all options.

Shane101095 said:
Yes there will be a 5th game, that's Halo 3 ODST, but sooner or later, it will be 6 because of Halo Reach. I don't know when Halo Reach is getting realesed, so don't ask when it is. :D

Bungie said it's coming in 2010 :D

bobbio555 said:
Bungie said it's coming in 2010 :D

That's what I heard too. :) I'm really excited for Halo ODST but a little more so for Halo Reach since it's probably going to be like a Halo 4.

... Halo 4

customprops said:
i have only played 1 and 2 and decided to built halo 2 armor

i think halo 3 lost the plot

<rant />

Played Halo 3, you have not. Judge it rightfully, you can not. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back