hi can i play halo infinet on a dell opdiplex 7020?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a pretty bad computer but it can run war thunder so i was wondering if it can run halo Infinet?
if not wat are the bear minimums/cheapest upgrades i can do to be able to play?

It's a pretty chunky game requiring the following as well as a GPU with 4GB of RAM listed but I know some folks were having issues unless they had a card with 6.
1665454410613.png

Sorry for not being able to give a definitive answer, Dell pre-builts usually come in a variety of configurations and some of them might be able to run it and some would have a really bad time. For the most part though it looks like a GPU upgrade would be all that's needed. I was running the game fairly well on some older hardware back during the flights and there's only been more optimization since then.

Sorry for not being able to give a definitive answer, Dell pre-builts usually come in a variety of configurations and some of them might be able to run it and some would have a really bad time. For the most part though it looks like a GPU upgrade would be all that's needed. I was running the game fairly well on some older hardware back during the flights and there's only been more optimization since then.
thanks for the help

i tried it out i have all the minimum requirements other than video storage soooooo yea thanks for the help :) (it didn't work lol)

i tried it out i have all the minimum requirements other than video storage soooooo yea thanks for the help :) (it didn't work lol)
Take a look at PC Part Picker and make as close as you can to your current system in the build tool. If you are looking to upgrade your GPU, this can help to find any possible issues you might have or potentially find you a deal on an upgrade you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back