How Far I've Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
So I have the front of the chest piece Resined and fiberglassed, and was set to work on the back and then it started raining. lol. I cant believe how much a difference fiberglass makes to the overall strength of the armor! Fellow Noobs, take it from me: DON'T EVEN CONSIDER SKIPPING THE FIBERGLASS!!!!! So after the back is done tommorrow and fiberglassed I will start detailing it once it dries. Then tonight Im starting on the helmet pep. So far I have the chest 85% done, the right arm 50% done and nothing else lol. Wish me luck!

Oh and if anyone wants to talk about armor or anything ill be on xbox while I am making the helmet pep tonight. Click on my profile to see my gamertag lol.

Thanks guys

Hey, everything sounds pretty good, but I gotta pass this on. The general rule of thumb around here is "Pics or it didn't happen". The mods don't like progress threads without pictures. Upload something soon so they don't get mad.

Ya i have just started to fiberglass my pep pieces as well, and just like you i was absoultly amazed at how strong the piece gets with fiberglass. To everyone reading this wondering if fiberglassing it is worth it,let me say that if you want your armor to last for a very long time fiberglass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back