hybrid part 2

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
As many of you know i built a hybrid ar cross between the M5 and gears lancer chain saw picture below. but thanks to a friend of mine he is trying to get my files done for my halo gears mash up with just this one image i found on the net. So as he gets files done he will send them to me so i can get to printing them. in the picture the calfs are small he is going to make them more bulky like gears armor and will push the chest out a little bit more so as not so flat. i am excited might have to make a set of armor for monker so we can at least have to suits lol. so please stay tuned for more to come, And if anyone has some colors they think would look cool on the armor comment and then i will see what ones fit best.

EDIT: here is a better image of how i want the files done....

Attachments

• IMG20240103150139.jpg
    IMG20240103150139.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
  • halocog armor.jpg
    halocog armor.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Z9fqEskiFSbvZT1tgseB--1--88ix4 (1).jpg
    Z9fqEskiFSbvZT1tgseB--1--88ix4 (1).jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
This is an amazing idea and a very cool design. I would love to see this in person when finished. Awesome Lancer/Assault Rifle mashup!

Just a small update he has got the chest kind of where I wanted it still need to push it out to give it the bulkly look I want.. more updates to come

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240904-033415_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240904-033415_Instagram.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 8

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back